Sign in to follow this  
Corinuta

What in the world?

Please help me! I don't know what is happening! Here it is: I was just watching my tama bob across the screen. Then, I find it looking at some sort of plant that was yelling, or opening it mouth. I don't know what it is, and this happend to all of my friends tamas too!

Please help me! :angry: :o :o :) :) :huh:

ohh thats just random stuff that happenes. dont worry its nothing serious.

This is fine, nothing has happened. If you leave your tama for a while it will do random stuff, don't worry!!! :furawatchi:

dont worry its just doing stuff because its board :huh: i guess your a begginer at tamas

Well...I know it does random stuff. I know ALL about tamagotchis...but I just didn't know what tha plant was. :angry: :( I am very curious. :angry: :angry: :D

Edited by Corinuta

just random stuff dun waorry

Is it really random?

Cause this never happened to my tama before.

I just ever saw my tama taking bath and drinking tea when it get bored.

It happens to many V4s. It happens because you probably didn't play with your tama for a while. Just like the others said, it's normal and nothing to worry about.

Don't worry about it. It's just a Christmas Tree.

What date is the clock on your Tamagotchi set at?

If it looked like a Christmas tree, your date is set to near Christmas. It's a Christmas animation.

It looked more like...well, the bottom looked like a plant, (ya know with leaves), but the top part that was yelling, looked more like the head of a V1 baby! -_- :(

Edited by Corinuta

well, first of all, your tam is yawning :( . like, u know, when ur tired and stuff. it does this a half our before its bed time. its not sick or anything if ur worryed. the plant part, well, when your tama yawns, it looks weird -_- . but trust me, its not relly a plant. :(

dont worry your tamas just FINE

its a random occasion that happens

I think its called the Talking Tree

DONT WORRY!

:) :D :P

well, first of all, your tam is yawning :D . like, u know, when ur tired and stuff. it does this a half our before its bed time. its not sick or anything if ur worryed. the plant part, well, when your tama yawns, it looks weird ;) . but trust me, its not relly a plant. :D

Actually my tama was looking at the thing that was yawning :D