When V1 and V2 Connect

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobHankKitty

Reaction score
If you connect V1 and V2 and if you have a character on V2 that you can't get on V1, it will appear as Nazotchi! I have an apple type thingy and when I connected it with my V1 it appeared as Nazotchi when the apple gave the V1 a present and on the friend list on my V1. I don't know if this happens with all of the new characters, but it happened with my apple.

yeah I know what you mean, I noticed that too. When mine became a toddler (it was a star shaped blob lol) and it went to give my V1 a present, it came on the screen as nazotchi and I was like... WHAT??? lol at first it freaked me out because I had never seen it before, but well... anyway yeah, it's because the V2's have different characters that aren't programmed onto the V1's (because they're older).

Cool!v1 and v2 can connect,I have a bunch of friends who said it was immpossible,when they said that i said Then why can red and gold pokemon games connect? But they all said,that has nothing to do with it.Well they were wrong!Hahahaha!And I was right!

yeah its neat. The same thing happens if you cant get a V1 character on V2.

When I connected my V1 and V2... the old baby looked like the new one on V2... and vice versa.... I thought it was cool.

Thats Because The v1 Doesn`t Have That Character From The v2 In Its Memory (Inside your tama there is 2 of the most important pieces: The Spacers and the Memory.The memory has all the characters etc. and it sends them through these cables which touch the spacers. They make you see the tama on the LCD) Thats why. :D :D :D :D :lol: ;) :p :D

That happened to me too! Ithought that it meant Nazotchi would be my charcter later on or something. But now I just ignore it. My V2 is also a Star thing.

You all are very confusing! I understand a lot of things but this is making my brain hurt! :lol:

It's true because V1 doesn't regonize the V2 characters so it appears as a secret character Nazotchi (orw whatever it's called! LOL!) :rolleyes:

I wish I had a friend to connect with, NONE of my friends have tamaz, it sux :rolleyes:

None of my friends have Tama's either. But about 7 of my cousins have V1's. :rolleyes: But since they forget them at home when they sleep over my house, I just bought a V2. You should buy another Tama.

It's annoying, because when you look in your friends list on your version 1, all the characters are the same. It's borrrrring. Why didn't Bandi think about this when they upgraded the version 2?

I think it's so cool to have a nazorotchi on your friend list and since none of my friends have v2s I get to show them the "secret character" on my V1. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back