Help with my Tama's aging.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent_Sin

Reaction score
I haven't played with a tamagotchi for close to 7 years now. I just recently got a tama conncetion. I've been taking care of it and i dunno if the age thing is any different. But when will my tama evolve into it's adult form? I've had it on for the last 3 days. I apologize for my newbieness. ;)

Your tama should turn into an adult a few hours before it turns 4. So it should turn into an adult soon.

have u bein putting it on pause latley that might be why its slowing down :D

Here's the evolution cycle:

Baby 1hr

Child 24hrs

Teen 72hrs - then it changes into an Adult

As tamafan22323 said, if you have put it on pause then it will take longer to evolve.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

how can you tell how many hours old it is? mine just says 1yr

how can you tell how many hours old it is? mine just says 1yr
Oh, sorry - it's not recorded on the actual Tama, I usually log it (if I remember) in a note book.

So I know I named the baby at, say, 10.30am and so it will change to a child at 11.30am - and into a teen at 11.30am the next day and so on...

Keeping a log of what it does and when helped me work out the evolution cycle, how long before I can feed it (before it shakes its head to say its full), how long between trips to the toilet and so on...

You don't have to log it all in minute detail, but I did at first because looking back at the log helped me get to know the tamagotchis little quirks quicker.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back