Sign in to follow this  
dmoquinn

UFO COST'S

:D How come when I see the UFO instock it's 25000 GP!!!!!!!!!!!! B) :)

i have a v4

bcause the ufo was probley on sale because i got mine for 500000 GP but its worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because it's on sale. The shopkeeper has a sign saying... "SALE".

They take your tama to different places for about 30 seconds, I do not have one on V4 so I don't realy know anymore, sorry.

They take your tama to different places for about 30 seconds, I do not have one on V4 so I don't realy know anymore, sorry.

No on V4 your Tama's visit a place until you press a button, AFAIK there is no fixed time limit like in V2.

on my v4 it was 50,000 gp. so much jumprope... :furawatchi:

thats too much money! the most amount of money ive ever had was 28,000gp when i got the piano, 50,000gp is too much! i can never afford that! i saw it in the shop once... but it was too much to spend! i might think about getting it someday though! :furawatchi: :huh: ^_^

thats too much money! the most amount of money ive ever had was 28,000gp when i got the piano, 50,000gp is too much! i can never afford that! i saw it in the shop once... but it was too much to spend! i might think about getting it someday though! :D :D :ph34r:

if (ug my f isn't working i had to press on it hard)you go yo tama town v4 its easy to get a piano!

There's a cheat somewhere in this forum which you can gain money in a second.

I know it won't be any fun if you used the cheat, but yknow, earning 50 000points for the UFO is too much already.

By the way, I'm very new to tama so I just knew about the UFO thingy.

Can I buy it in tamatown or I have to wait until my tama's shop sales it?