one thing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the one thing that ticks me off:people who do stupid things to try and get friends or boy/girlfriends

it's idiotic >.<*
One of the things that ticks me off is our president, he has no right to have stayed in office so long and is just so......Clueless (sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a president but I have a priminister and he really ticks me OFF!!! :furawatchi:
Who, Steven Harper (canada's primeminister) ? Yea he's not the best, but at least canada has a prime minister. He may suck as a High rank government official but oh well XD

Im not sure what ticks me off, lots of things i guess, my mom.

People who are politically incorrect tick me off.

I agree with you. I am 15. But kids these days... some things they do are so outrageous.

the one thing that ticks me off:people who do stupid things to try and get friends or boy/girlfriends

it's idiotic >.<*
I have a lot of things that tick me off. I'll just name two, because the list of mine goes on a kinda long time.

The two main things that tick me off are...

- people who abuse animals, and

- people who tease me about going out with a younger man.

People who are politically incorrect tick me off.
[SIZE=8pt]Politcal correctness can kiss the seat of my rear. : \ [/SIZE]

Things that pi** me off :

Alot of things

Who, Steven Harper (canada's primeminister) ? Yea he's not the best, but at least canada has a prime minister. He may suck as a High rank government official but oh well XD
Im not sure what ticks me off, lots of things i guess, my mom.
Is Steven Harper the guy who allowed hunters to kill 330,000 seals last year?!

Is Steven Harper the guy who allowed hunters to kill 330,000 seals last year?!
thats horrible!! Why did do that!?! I thought (and know) we have a uh...( I won't say what I'm thinking) President. But thats realy mean!

One thing that ticks me off............

When you talk, and people yell at you to shut up even if you are trying to be polite. Espicially when they start hating you and hit you just for being you.

One thing that ticks me off............
When you talk, and people yell at you to shut up even if you are trying to be polite. Espicially when they start hating you and hit you just for being you.
[SIZE=8pt]* edit: removed. Inappropriate. * [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
1) plastic bottles. I can never get the lids off... ;)

2) televised adverts that are directed at a certain gender.

3) anything that isn't quite right. I'm too much of a perfectionist...

4) the things we are doing to this planet

5) extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back