Sign in to follow this  
Kuchiotchi

Masktchi/Gozarutchi = Low Skill Points?

In my experience I have found CARE (with regard to the happy/hungry hearts) being the key to getting gozarutchi/masktchi.

Bad care (eg ignoring the attention light when it has come on due to happy/hungry hearts on a few occasions) seems to result in gozarutchis/masktchis.

Low skill points (less than 30/perhaps 40) but reasonable care seems to result in pyonkotchis/pyontitchis.

I haven't quite figured out debatchi and hanatchi - but I have gotten debatchi a number of times with poor care and low skill points (possibly not as poor care as gozarutchis/masktchis).

There may well be other ways of getting them ;)

GK1

i didnt i lok arter my tamas well

Maybe you left your Tamagotchi happiness and hunger down until it's empty.

i didnt out teachers alow them at school so her traing was high and her happy hunger hearts are always full

:mellow: I got a masktchi :huh: when i was aiming for a violetchi. I think it was cause of the low skill points :angry:

That's when I got her also!!

Those have been around since v1-they aren't low skill points, they're if you dont' take good care of them and they get sick a lot

I would love to get a masktchi,gozarathci or any universal adults.It would just be good for a change....

:) ^_^ .

No, it's just a matter of care, because I got a gozaruchi, and it had over a hundred intelligence points, and around 50 of the other two. That's my theory.

Pyonkotchi, Masktchi, and Gozarutchi are all part of a group of V4 characters called universal or others. They come from high weight, neglect, low skill points, etc.

well thats how it goes!!! you never know what they will be!!!