WhY rOmAnCe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gwcheergirl

Reaction score
really everybody says romance is so important and i really isnt that important they think it is so cool and that is so exiting and well there really is that much answer these questions to convise me that it is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU HAVE A TRUE ROMANCE YA OR NA

IS IT REALLY THAT IMPORTANT! YA OR NA

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

to understand how wonderful Romance

is, you would have to go through it

your self. It truly is wonderful...Always

having that special someone on your mind...

Knowing that they love you as much as you

love them...<3

It truly is wonderful!!

I LOVE YOU LEOOOO!!

For me, when I am looking to get married I will look for 'The One' for me.

Right now I don't need to date because

1) 13-15 year old guys are immature anyways .

2) guys that are my age are still developing mentaly and I don't want an immature guy who could change on me.

3) dating takes up SO much in life and I don't need that.

4) I can't find any great fun loving, awsome Christian guys at my school anyways!

Dating at middle school and early highschool just ends in heart break and I know I won't find real LOVE in middle school.

Romance is important to the people who have it but it is not something to stress about if you do not find it right away. Once in your lifetime you will find true love and then you too will think it is awesome and totally cool!

I think romance is important.

It's always great to have someone on your mind..

You just can't stop thinking about them.

You always want to talk to them and be with them.

Romance comes to everyone.

I love you, Coby^-^

I have a love and be loved relatonship, yes, if that's hat you're talking about!

Romance is truly an incredible high, but the only things anyone truly NEEDS are nourishmment, water, air, and shelter. But as a real answer to your question, Romance is not nessacary, but it is nice, like your favorite dessert! :blink:

I only like boys who are vegetarians, animal lovers, %100 tama fans, and into nature and computers,

to understand how wonderful Romanceis, you would have to go through it

your self. It truly is wonderful...Always

having that special someone on your mind...

Knowing that they love you as much as you

love them...<3

It truly is wonderful!!

I LOVE YOU LEOOOO!!
I agree with you :puroperatchi:

I think romance is wonderful..and I really love my boyfriend so it is very important as it involves him. He is a huge part of my life.

I am too young (well,12) to realy get into it, I did have a crush on this one guy, it was quite fun, there was this trip we took to Yosemite with his and a few other familys, one a backpacking trip we went into a cave where you had to go in a line and guide the person in front of you, well, I made sure I was behind "him" , it was pitch black and I had to hold his hand and stay realy close to him. The time of my life :puroperatchi: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back