Tamatown 20-digit logout?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
All right, I need some help and fast...

I just earned 9900 Gotchipoints on the Claw game in the V4 Tamatown Arcade. A window came up, asking me to Log Out if I wanted to earn more points.

Well, as I did, I hit the "Log Out" button. However, there was NO LOG OUT CODE.

I hit "Need Help," but when this produced no change, hit "OK" to see what would happen.

Now a new window appeared, asking me if I entered the password correctly. Since there WAS none, I hit "NO."

Returning to the screen, the blank password boxes suddenly filled with numbers-- TOO MANY numbers.

6 more than should fit, to be exact.

Here's what it looks like:

CAUTION-- THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL CODE I RECEIVED, JUST AN EXAMPLE!!)

Twenty digits?? No letters?? Help!!

I tried entering the code until it wouldn't fit anymore, but got an "error beep" on my Tama.

Next, I only entered the first seven in each line, then the last seven... still no result.

Can somebody PLEASE tell me what's wrong?? I can't log out my Tamagotchi and I'm getting awfully worried...

Thankyou VERY much for any advice you can offer!!

Something similar happened to me back when I had my v3, I tried to get one of the movie souvenir, but the pop-up would just keep on popping up, each time with a different code! But every time I tried to enter a code into my v3, it wouldn't work! I was dumbfounded. But thank goodness it hasn't happened again... I don't what I would do if that happened to my v4...

Were you able to log out on your V3 eventually? Because I've been sitting here, impatiently, for the past three hours trying to log out and it's really starting to eat at my nerves...! ^^;

You don't have to log out the v3... The only thing I think you can do is reset and choose download.... But that would set you back a little....

So basically, the only thing I can do now is exit without logging out? Are you sure?

If so, I hope I can get my 9900 Gotchipoints back tomorrow... with a working code!

Sorry bout that... 9900 points is alot... But I pefer to get points by fattening up my tama and making it lose all of its weight by beating shape tons of times...! My poor little Hinotamatchi... But I really don't know what else you can do...

try push in ok and when is if it is correct push no..i dont know if it will work but it is worth a try. :angry: ^_^ :huh: :huh: :huh: :wacko: :pochitchi:

just press the C button and u will get back to home screen . that is wat i do :angry: ^_^ :huh: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back