job

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. According to your sig, your Tama is three years old, right? Did she just turn three? If so, I think you have to wait until she's almost four before she gets a job interview. That will come as a letter in the mail.

I have something very important to tell you concerning the job interview, though... you say your Tamagotchi has skill points under 50 in all her three areas, right? That's no good. They need to be higher if she wants to suceed in getting a job! To get more points, play more games with her. Jumping Rope and Mimic will randomly increase your skill points, but Shape increases Intelligence, Dance increases Arts, and Flag increases Social. Usually Tamas only play if they're unhappy or overweight, but if you're in a hurry, try feeding her a snack and see if she'll play then. Personally, though, I'd be careful in doing that... your Tama might get sick! ^_^

Personally, my Tamagotchi got a job at age 4 with all stats in the late 50s or higher. Plus, she passed her first interview with flying colors! :angry:

Well, I hope this helped you in one way or another. If you have any more questions, just reply to this post and I'll try to answer them as quickly and well as I can.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back