Does anyone here actually feed their neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you feed your neopets?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Only sometimes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have free soups at the market in that suop shop thinging if you have a money from 2999 and below.

I do.I feed them at the soup kitchen.I also feed them jelly and berrys.

I do feed them, but only when I remember.

-_Flame_

I feed it when my inventory is filled with the junk food from dalies.

I'm reeeally bad about feeding my virtual pets. My neopets are probably the least hungry, though. I fed them last week (but only from dying to starving) at the skittles tent. My marapets ate I believe sometime in March, my creature world pets ate...uh in April, and my Subetapets haven't eaten anything since October of last year! There's no point in it, though, honestly, since most virtual pets don't die.

I haven't been on my neopet for over months. xD

I feed it when it says it's hungry, but mainly I play the games, and play with the items.

OFF TOPIC: anime_winx, You can only have 4 Neopets on one account, but you can create up to 4 Side Accounts, which can each have 4 Neopets as well, but you can't do anything to earn profit or such. ON TOPIC: Although I put "Only sometimes, I've fed them lately, and I don't think they're hungry, but I will check on them anyway after this post gets finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back