Bandai Messes Up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchiotchi

Reaction score
When lots of Tamagotchi Connection V4 first design tamas started recieving glitches from the Matchmaker, I decided to email them about it, and I got something like this:

Please send your tamagotchis over. We will fix them and send them to you in 4-6 weeks, or we'll send you replacement Tamagotchis.

That proves Bandai is really lazy, and the first designs (glitch reciever V4s) WERE the only ones released around Christmastime, so they rushed, thus adding glitches in with the matchmaker. If anybody also gets any glitches while using the Matchmaker on the first designs, report them here.

Well... I haven't had any glitches with my V4s so I suppose this post is (theoretically) off topic...

You say that BanDai offered to fix the glitches in your tamas or give you replacements and that proves they are lazy???

Sorry, I think that reply is a pretty good standard of customer service.

Did they rush production of Tama V4s to get them out in time for Christmas? Yes, probably and that's why the first ones were glitchy.

But at least they tried to get them out in time for the Christmas rush.

Imagine, wanting a new tama for Christmas and being told, sorry they're not ready yet you will have to wait ...

I don't think BanDai was lazy. I think they knew that everyone would wish for a V4 in time for Christmas and they tried the best they could to make some wishes come true.

The glitches must be really annoying but I don't think it proves BanDai is lazy.

At least they offered to fix or replace your tamas :furawatchi:

I have one of the V4s released around Chritmas, and I never had any problems with the Matchmaker.

Sure, the first ones have glitches, but mine is just fine despite that. I'm sure that those glitches are annoying to you, but Bandai offered to fix them!

I think it's great that Bandai managed to get them out in time for Christmas! :(

The fact that Bandai offered to fix your tamas (and that they even replied at all) shows that they take an interest in their customers.

Finally, I don't think that Bandai is lazy, I think that they are doing their best.

-tulip-

I have the pink with stripes design. I got it for Christmas. And I can relate. I have had one "glitch" when trying to make the matchmaker come to my V4.

I set the time to make the matchmaker come. She came. I pushed B. She brought me a match but the pixels were breaking up so I didn't know what the character was. I told her yes and then the screen went completely blank. So I had to reset and download and do it all over again.

But that was the only time.

I have two from around Christmas. I don't usually have to deal with the MM because I usually just breed my own tamas.

I had to consult the MM once but no glitch occured. I wouldn't think of sending them back now because they each have a high Gen.

When lots of Tamagotchi Connection V4 first design tamas started recieving glitches from the Matchmaker, I decided to email them about it, and I got something like this:
Please send your tamagotchis over. We will fix them and send them to you in 4-6 weeks, or we'll send you replacement Tamagotchis.

That proves Bandai is really lazy, and the first designs (glitch reciever V4s) WERE the only ones released around Christmastime, so they rushed, thus adding glitches in with the matchmaker. If anybody also gets any glitches while using the Matchmaker on the first designs, report them here.
Ah they are Pirate then. Because V4 did NOT come out at Christmas. Not EVER.

Or do they? This is where BanDai can help......

Ah they are Pirate then. Because V4 did NOT come out at Christmas. Not EVER.Or do they? This is where BanDai can help......
I'm afraid that you are wrong.

Sorry, but the V4 was launched in time for Christmas in several markets (countries) around the world.

Perhaps not in yours, but that doesn't mean it didn't come out at Christmas anywhere else in the world ^_^

Please think carefully before you make a post. It is very easy to start arguments and I am sure that you didn't want that to happen :(

I totally agree with TamaMum's first post. What else can Bandai do?

But I also believe that Bandai does need to take better care in making Tamagotchis because the new ones tend to have more glitches (I think).

I haven't had any glitches. Infact, they touched up a few of the old "problems" in the other versions. You know how when you flip through your friends list too fast and it skipps a few tamas in it? Well you can go as fast as you want now and it doesn't mess up. Also, when you push the medicine button when it has a baby and it doesn't need it, the adult would shake it's head, then the baby, and then the adult would start to do it again, but it stopped. It doesn't do that anymore in the V4.

I have not experienced any of the glitches common for the v4 and mine was bought around christmas. It may be possible that most, but not all of those batches created around christmas were affected because there are many people who have not had the glitches in the batches of "glitched tama's"

Ah they are Pirate then. Because V4 did NOT come out at Christmas. Not EVER.Or do they? This is where BanDai can help......
Maybe in some parts of the world, but I'm in the same boat.

The first UK batch was okay. I've got the dark blue one with yellow stars dotted on it (the one in spudilike's old signature).

I think that was good of BanDai to offer to fix or replace your Tama. :p Some other companies might just say, "We're sorry for any inconvenience, but this is beyond our control; we don't offer replacements".

I haven't had any problems with my V4s. Although, one of my V4s empties it's happy meter every time I use the lamp (even if I get Gotchi-Points), but I'm not sure if that's a glitch or not.

-Tamaguy#1 :ph34r:

My friend got her tamagotchi around christmas hers had tons of glitches and she had to get a whole entire new tamagotchi. But im lucky that I got mines a few months after christmas but I also think bandai is doing the best they can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i have 2 v4s and one of them has had 2 glitches but nothing to do with the matchmaker. :D :kusatchi: Well actually my tamagotchi always dies at 5 for no reason at all. :huh: The matchmaker never comes anyway!!! :eek:

mine always dies when its 7 even if its doing great i don't know what's wrong with it

Well... I haven't had any glitches with my V4s so I suppose this post is (theoretically) off topic...
You say that BanDai offered to fix the glitches in your tamas or give you replacements and that proves they are lazy???

Sorry, I think that reply is a pretty good standard of customer service.

Did they rush production of Tama V4s to get them out in time for Christmas? Yes, probably and that's why the first ones were glitchy.

But at least they tried to get them out in time for the Christmas rush.

Imagine, wanting a new tama for Christmas and being told, sorry they're not ready yet you will have to wait ...

I don't think BanDai was lazy. I think they knew that everyone would wish for a V4 in time for Christmas and they tried the best they could to make some wishes come true.

The glitches must be really annoying but I don't think it proves BanDai is lazy.

At least they offered to fix or replace your tamas B)
I agree with tama mum because I have sent an e-mail to bandai about JD and they havent replied.

So really sending you replacements is not lazy its good of them.

I'd be happy if they were sending replacements because my v4 always dies when it is 5.

<_< most glitches happen when your tamagotchi is on low battery power

that how the ball glitch happened to me

so they are not hacked or pirated

p.s.I think the glitches have nothing to do with Bandai rushing to make the v4s onn the christmas rush

I haven't had any glitches. Infact, they touched up a few of the old "problems" in the other versions. You know how when you flip through your friends list too fast and it skipps a few tamas in it? Well you can go as fast as you want now and it doesn't mess up. Also, when you push the medicine button when it has a baby and it doesn't need it, the adult would shake it's head, then the baby, and then the adult would start to do it again, but it stopped. It doesn't do that anymore in the V4.
I've noticed both of those glitched in my previous Tamagotchi connection, both the friend list and the medicine. I haven't noticed and glitched im my V4, but that's probably because I usually breed my tamas by myself thru connecting. I got my tamagotchi the day after christmas and it was the blue wave tamagotchi. I have never used the matchmaker, but I will be looking.

I have had Matchmaker glitches. I have had her bringing non-adults and a bunch of dots.

But please don't mind them, because you can reset and download.

But if your last "major event" hasn't been since it evolved into an adult, set the time to something like midnight, then the the time the matchmaker comes. I do this because if I get a glitch I can download it, and ta dah! Falling asleep is a major event so it only stays a few minutes behind. After that keep trying for the matchmaker. Once I have noticed that the matchmaker would not come for a whole other day, but I think it may be because I didn't do what I said above. So about death at certain age, I don't know, you probably need a replacement for that..

Luckily my two Oyajitchis are on the 10th Generation so the death glitch won't be bothering me anytime soon. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back