V4 Treasure Chest Theory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchiotchi

Reaction score
I have a theory for the Chest (V4 only, not sure about V3)

When you buy, if it is ___, it will:

1st in shop: Transform to temporary baby

2nd in shop: Give gotchi points

3rd in shop: Give present

4th in shop: Transform to temporary oldie

This has been tested, and I hope it helps you next time you spot a Chest in your V4's shop. ^_^

I got a chest from my tamagotchi's father, and it did the temporary baby transformation. What are other people's experiences? Is it because they're a parent giving the chest, or could it have anything to do with tamagotchi type?

Hmmm...maybe a Chest from your tama's grandfather will do the temporary oldie transform?

Hmm.... I never noticed a pattern in the chest. I generally do not use them because I usually get the transformation which, if you noticed, gets rid of all your happy hearts. But maybe I just have bad luck with the chest? ;)

For me, the same thing is similar with the flower, I usually get the jack-in-the-box head.

Yesterday I got 4000 points from the chest!!!

janeliz

if you wan't your tama to lose weight quickly let your tama transform play a game or fedd snack(s) if transform made it tolight

Hmm, interesting theory. I'll have to test it out some time. No chest in my shop now. Are you sure that this works? How many times have you tested it? Please give us more information.

Hmmm...maybe a Chest from your tama's grandfather will do the temporary oldie transform?
No I have tried this and it actually gave me 1000 np... But I only tried it once so maybe.....

Hmm.... I never noticed a pattern in the chest. I generally do not use them because I usually get the transformation which, if you noticed, gets rid of all your happy hearts. But maybe I just have bad luck with the chest? :huh: For me, the same thing is similar with the flower, I usually get the jack-in-the-box head.
Actually, it can be very helpful as it brings your tam to base weight. (Helps with jobs i think.)

I find this interesting; I'll have to try it sometime.

This has been tested, and I hope it helps you next time you spot a Chest in your V4's shop. :D
yeah. then you get points, transformations, and items. MOSTLY ITEMS AFTER THOSE :D

Sadly, the theory didn't work for me.

I had two Treasure chests in my V4 shop yesterday (first item and third item for sale in the shop).

The first item treasure chest transformed my tama into an Old man. The third item treasure chest transformed my tama into a baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea! Mine Turned into the oldie! :eek: but then I lossed all the hearts!! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:

This has been tested, and I hope it helps you next time you spot a Chest in your V4's shop. :wub:
okay let me check this. My v4 had a chest in the shop as the 4th item.Nope it didn't work. My tamagot maracas instead of turning temporarily into an oldie.tamablues

Hmm.... I never noticed a pattern in the chest. I generally do not use them because I usually get the transformation which, if you noticed, gets rid of all your happy hearts. But maybe I just have bad luck with the chest? ^_^ For me, the same thing is similar with the flower, I usually get the jack-in-the-box head.
The "jack-in-the-box head" is actually a ghost. :wub: That's why it scares your Tama so much. :mellow:

I'll have to try that; thanks!

-DDDTrooper :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back