V4 GROUP HATCHING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi4321

Reaction score
Okay if you have a v4 you may post. The first member to join sets Hatch time the second member to join will be the 1 who will create a log for us to share. if a member that joins can make growth charts for us that will be great lets all make this a GREAT GROUP HATCH!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: I have 2 v.4 tamagotchis. I would be very glad to make a growth chart. Just tell me how and I will. I had much experience in tamagotchi connection because my friends had them. I watched them grow up and my own too! :p Also from previous growth chart seen by me have helped many people even me! :p I even had tamagotchis that needed over 350 of a skill point Intellect\Artistic\Social.SO i would be proud to join this hatch group and make a chart. :eek: . Just post back or pm me and tell me how it may not be full, but it will have plenty! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Mametchi to make growth charts you must copy and paste. Ok kiki you set up the log for us Wolfgal please set the group hatch time

I am not sure try getting help from a guide if the other guys dont do theire part by tommarrow then we will just do it together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back