Mimichi,Mametchi all the time!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchi_212

Reaction score
I keep getting Mimichi and Mametchi all the time! Dosen't matter if I take good care or bad

care I get one.

Help me plezzzz! ^_^

Ummm :D

Thats weird, It must mean you are taking great care of it to be getting those characters :D

But Have you tried taking really bad care of it? if not try that :D

Aimme x

i would try to get a different child [mizutamatchi or mohitamatchi]

if you get puchitchi or harutchi try for a universal teen then adult :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it is worth trying for a Universal teen. Let the Happy or Hungry hearts empty out totally - so that your tama beeps at you to be fed a snack or meal. Try doing that 2 or three times whilst it is a child :(

I often get the Mame Group on one of my V4s, but I just broke the habit and got a Gozarutchi from a Young Androtchi this time - by letting all the hearts empty out several times whilst it was a teen.

The other thing you might try - if you are waiting for the Matchmaker or Connecting with another tama is to try to choose a partner from the Kuchi Group or the Meme Group - that might work... (it doesn't always work for me - only sometimes) :rolleyes:

be glad that is really good!!!!!

some people die to get those characters!!!!! :eek:

kind regards

*~tamacrazy~* :huh:

*forgot the t on those so it looked like a bad word!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well that's great!I would love to have a mametchi and mimitchi but when i already get them like my mametchi it turns to a tensaitchi.just like his father.

I keep getting Mimichi and Mametchi all the time! Dosen't matter if I take good care or badcare I get one.

Help me plezzzz! :(
sorry i cant think of eny thing sorry

Try feeding your pet a snack every now and then =)

It will grow like the type of your previous Tamagotchi, I'm thinking making it into a Universal can make its baby grow into a different Group. Hope This Helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back