Sign in to follow this  
gotchis_rule

Forgetting you Tamagotchi/Losing IT

Then I'll find it in a bullie's desk,in the lost found,see a boy about to drop it in the toelit,or something awful like that,but somehow I always get it back,so I'm not only a super anime guy killer,but also a super tamagotchi saver!

umm.... let's see then.. thats 1nce.. 2wice.. 3... 4... 5... 6.......

10nth post!!!

well i never lost it...i did forget about it once when i had alot of stuff to do but thankfully i had it on pause :angry:

Losing my tama is not an options. Would you lose your pet cat?

But I have been paying less attention to my V1 ever since i got my V2 yesterday.

[quote name='Omis' date='Jun 24 2005, 12:12 PM'] Losing my tama is not an options. Would you lose your pet cat?

But I have been paying less attention to my V1 ever since i got my V2 yesterday. [/quote]
So have I! It's making me feel really bad. ;-;
I hope my old one doesn't die, She's going to lay an egg soon.

I lost my first tamagotchi in the car once. I was reaching in the back seat to get an umbrella, and couldn't find her. She wounded up on the floor. :lol:

MEEEE! aND NOW IT'S DEAD...It was my 1st time but I only just got the new connection one...

I lost it for about 2 months. Then my cousin found it. I have forgotten it at home about let's see 4 times.

Bianca, you can buy one at Target or Toys 'R' Us. that was where I got mines. :(