Forgetting you Tamagotchi/Losing IT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchis_rule

Reaction score
How many times have you ever lost your tamagotchi? Or lost it,I know i have both lol ;) <_<

Then I'll find it in a bullie's desk,in the lost found,see a boy about to drop it in the toelit,or something awful like that,but somehow I always get it back,so I'm not only a super anime guy killer,but also a super tamagotchi saver!

umm.... let's see then.. thats 1nce.. 2wice.. 3... 4... 5... 6.......

10nth post!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well i never lost it...i did forget about it once when i had alot of stuff to do but thankfully i had it on pause :angry:

Losing my tama is not an options. Would you lose your pet cat?

But I have been paying less attention to my V1 ever since i got my V2 yesterday.

Losing my tama is not an options. Would you lose your pet cat?
But I have been paying less attention to my V1 ever since i got my V2 yesterday.
So have I! It's making me feel really bad. ;-;

I hope my old one doesn't die, She's going to lay an egg soon.

I lost my first tamagotchi in the car once. I was reaching in the back seat to get an umbrella, and couldn't find her. She wounded up on the floor. :lol:

I lost it for about 2 months. Then my cousin found it. I have forgotten it at home about let's see 4 times.

Bianca, you can buy one at Target or Toys 'R' Us. that was where I got mines. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back