What the?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marierock13

Reaction score
Well, my tam evolved at 11:34am exactly, and i waited all day for the ! mail (grad and job-pick) but still nothing!!! My tam's a ponyitchi, does it matter? plz help, tommorow, she'll be 4... i wanna job... <_< she has 87 pencil, 64 star, and 44 flower points... help is appreciated :D

well i dont think that you get a job as soon as you are an adult, mine is 3(adult) and it doesn't have a job yet! :mellow: :wacko: :lol: :D :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi: <_< :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :unsure: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
You get the mail 24 hours after your tamagotchi becomes a adult. Also if your tamagotchi is over weight( more then 60 pounds i think) then it can't get a job.

strange, mine weights less than 60lb but it still doesn't have a job oh wait i dont think it's 24hrs after it was an adult so i'll keep u posted;)

:D <_< :unsure: :mellow:

well, mine is 3 years old and it just got a job(chef)

Wait a little longer. Eventually it will come. And when it does, make sure your Tamas weight is 60lbs or under.

mine was overweight but after about 24 hours it graduated and got a job after.

You get the mail 24 hours after your tamagotchi becomes a adult. Also if your tamagotchi is over weight( more then 60 pounds i think) then it can't get a job.
it dosent mine was mine was 94 and i got the jaob as a fierfighter becasuse i used to be a pre choll teacher but it had a baby

Well, my tam evolved at 11:34am exactly, and i waited all day for the ! mail (grad and job-pick) but still nothing!!! My tam's a ponyitchi, does it matter? plz help, tommorow, she'll be 4... i wanna job... :D she has 87 pencil, 64 star, and 44 flower points... help is appreciated :mellow:
wow. My tama is just like yours except it has intellegence and 40 sparkle and 8 flower points :(

Well, my tam evolved at 11:34am exactly, and i waited all day for the ! mail (grad and job-pick) but still nothing!!! My tam's a ponyitchi, does it matter? plz help, tommorow, she'll be 4... i wanna job... :( she has 87 pencil, 64 star, and 44 flower points... help is appreciated :mellow:
How ironic? My tamagotchi evolved into a Ponyitchi about one day ago. Isn't it so cute? Anyway, I didn't get that message yet either, but I think you have to wait a full day before getting the message. But you know what, I didnt get to pick my teacher when it was a teenager, either...which was weird. Well, I hope this helps. :D

Well for those of you who don't have jobs you probably don't have enough skill points. For pre-school, school, and jobs you have to have a certain number of skill poinits to get interviewed. Try playing more ames or going to school more often (To get the secret points with the present game) if you haven't already graduated. Then wait a little while and you should have your job.

well, ponyitchi's 4 today, :eek: ...where's the mail? she's only 35lbs... :unsure: anyway, I used to get job mail within 2-4 hours of it evolving... strange... :(
It might of not gone to school when that happened. But now you do.

Actually, if you leave the mail alone for a while, it goes away. (At least the [!] does.) One time I was in school, and i saw the [!] sign. I waited until lunch to open the mail (because I was afraid something might happen in which I would have to put my tam down and miss the offer) but by then it was gone.

This could be happening ;) but it doesn't hurt to wait a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back