Petz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Then

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Petz games for PC?

I have Petz 5 and Petz 4.

I used to have Petz 3 on my old computer, but we upgraded it and Petz 3 doesn't work anymore. I have some of my old petz from P3 in P4 now (they were all copied to a floppy disk) and most of them were actually adopted in 2002!

I use P4 for just playing with my petz and stuff, occasionally breeding them.

I use P5 mostly for breeding, and sometimes playing with the petz as well (I keep a lot of them in folders) For P5 I have a program called PetzA, which can be used for things like changing the Petz' age, instantly mating them, changing their gender, taking more than two petz out at a time, etc. It really helps with breeding, I can breed several generations in just ten minutes! I only use it for P5, though. It should work in P4 but I prefer not use use it for that.

I've downloaded quite a few breedz for P5. My favourites are the Bedlington Terrier and Labradoodle. I also have some horse breedz, a ferret, a Kirby, and some other odd breedz.

So, does anyone else play Petz games?

Awesome. Have you got any downloaded breeds?

I have petz 5, petz 4, petz 3, and petz 2. I use a program to make toyz and breedz that work in the game, so i can have a lot more fun!

Wow, people actually replied while I was gone! Cool huh? =]

In my P5 game, I recently decided to remove PetzA from the petz folder (I still have it stored somewhere else, though, just in case I ever feel like doing some fast breeding again)

I decided to try playing P5 the 'normal' way for a bit. First, I got some of the Petz that I no longer wanted, and put them up for adoption on another website. I also put some older Petz up for adoption too, ones that I'd gotten from my many breeding projects and had been meaning to get rid of quite a while ago. I considered deleting them, but decided not to because some of them looked so awesome that I thought someone else might want one. So I put them up for adoption on a forum.

Now, I have about 26 Petz in P5. I had over 40 before, and that's not counting the ones that I got from breeding projects and shoved into a folder where I'd keep them until I actually bothered to post them up for adoption somewhere. So yeah. 26 petz now. It might be 27 soon, because I asked to adopt a dog that was up for adoption on someone's website and they might send it soon.

Before I removed PetzA, I made most of my Petz into puppies/kittens rather than adults. I did this because... I forgot. But I still did it!

And that's what I've done in P5 in the past few days. I had (and still have) an illness (flu) so there wasn't much else for me to do during that time.

I haven't played Petz 4 in a while. I might try looking for some petz that are up for adoption for P4, because I want more petz on it.

Do any of the Petz games work on Windows XP or Vista? I had Catz 4 on my old Windown ME computer, but when I tried to put it on my XP comp and my Vista comp it didn't go in. The game froze up when I tried to adopt my first cat.

Do any of the Petz games work on Windows XP or Vista? I had Catz 4 on my old Windown ME computer, but when I tried to put it on my XP comp and my Vista comp it didn't go in. The game froze up when I tried to adopt my first cat.
Err...you bumped. Please don't do that. :p

Petz 5 works on Windows XP and Vista. If you want Petz 4 on an XP or Vista, you can download the patch. This only works for a couple days though, then it freezes up for good. Even if you reinstall the patch.

Would you like me to go online and find you the patch?

Sorry about the bumping. I've been looking for someone to ask about Petz games. I miss my Catz from my old computer. I think I'll just look for Catz 5 for my laptop. Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back