Match Maker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranta

Reaction score
Does the match maker come for every V4? The match maker came for both of my girls but I finally have a boy and at the age of 11 STILL no match maker has came and he is in his 5th stage! The grandpa stage! I have a lot of REALLY goood items and i really don't wasnt to loose the! PLEASE HELP!

sorry the matchmaker doesn't come for oldies so you need to mate with onther oldie sorry

You're gonna have to find another oldie to mate that one with, quick. =/

The matchmaker comes on V4 for adults, it only stays for about 8 seconds, so realy watch for it. However, the matchmaker does not come for oldies, you will have find another to mate with.

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker won't come for oldies, but you won't lose any of your items if your tama dies

Does the match maker come for every V4? The match maker came for both of my girls but I finally have a boy and at the age of 11 STILL no match maker has came and he is in his 5th stage! The grandpa stage! I have a lot of REALLY goood items and i really don't wasnt to loose the! PLEASE HELP!
The matchmaker leaves really quickly. Since your tama is an oldie now, you badly have to keep it on pause until you find a girl oldie to mate with. The matchmaker doesn't come for the oldies.

Thanks for your help guys and gals! I'll keep it on pause untill I find another olldie then use my love potion and connect. How does that sound? Question... Do I have to GIVE the love potion to the other olldie or do I justdrink it then connect?

Thanks for your help guys and gals! I'll keep it on pause untill I find another olldie then use my love potion and connect. How does that sound? Question... Do I have to GIVE the love potion to the other olldie or do I justdrink it then connect?
You just drink it, but connect REALLY fast, because it only lasts about a minute or so. It's no problem Ranta.

~ :angry: Sorlink

P.S:Soz, but you'll have to wait a LONG time before you can connect with mine, I still have to wait 'till mine's a GIRL, nevermind oldie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back