Work. I don't get it.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in v4s, after you finished school you'll get mail [!]. saying u left the school, blah blah , then another mail [!] will come up and you'll get to pick your job. your skill points affect you tamas job. you click the job which ever one you want, you'll get an intreview (once you click it with A ) if they say "O O O" you passed and thats your job, if you get "X X X" then you need to pick another job. in your v4 instructions it says how to play the job you have. Got to the "communication center" the heart on your tama. then scroll down and click work. tada! :angry: PM me if u need more help . :angry:

in v4s, after you finished school you'll get mail [!]. saying u left the school, blah blah , then another mail [!] will come up and you'll get to pick your job. your skill points affect you tamas job. you click the job which ever one you want, you'll get an intreview (once you click it with A ) if they say "O O O" you passed and thats your job, if you get "X X X" then you need to pick another job. in your v4 instructions it says how to play the job you have. Got to the "communication center" the heart on your tama. then scroll down and click work. tada! :angry: PM me if u need more help . :angry:
☻what he said☻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back