Pixel Pets - Rockin' Puppy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peeweebird_123

Reaction score
It was Career Day today at my school, and one of my friend's sessions was a Toy Designer. And the guest speaker was the Pixel Chix maker. :) She won the Pixel Pets Rockin' Puppy. :D Normally I don't really like Pixel Chix but the dog one was so cute! It plays two different ways (normal and secret life) plus it plugs into MP3 players like iDog. And it still connects to the regular Pixel Chix. T-T

You could not believe how jealous I was. :D

It was Career Day today at my school, and one of my friend's sessions was a Toy Designer. And the guest speaker was the Pixel Chix maker. :) She won the Pixel Pets Rockin' Puppy. :unsure: Normally I don't really like Pixel Chix but the dog one was so cute! It plays two different ways (normal and secret life) plus it plugs into MP3 players like iDog. And it still connects to the regular Pixel Chix. T-T
You could not believe how jealous I was. :angry:
Be happy for your freind :wacko: .

It doesn't matter. You don't need to be jealous. :D :eek: You're happy for your friend. She is your friend, isn't she?

advice from tamafan5 :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back