Sign in to follow this  
mi`mi

what happened when he sleep?

My Kuribotchi he was sleep and The action figure appear on his head :D

I relly wondering Is my tama dream's or .......

i have no idea bcoz i never seen before

someone can describe? :P

Well, maybe you bought a action figure or its just that random film thingy like watching TV or something. Let me just check how your character looks like...Anyway, Tamagotchis can also have dreams....They`re [Virtual] Pets :P ;) :lol: Hope That Helps!

Aha! Well, I did a quick reasearch and....your character is average (not so good). You should PM a TamaGuide about it `cause I take good care of my tamagotchis. Should Solve It!

Thx for your replies.

well done

Yes, it was dreaming of the action figure, it also happens if you have a doll. It's got nothing to do with the speicies if that's what everyone is saying. :lol:

Your tama isn't dreaming of the action figure (well i don't think it is anyway) if you have an action figure or a doll and your tama played with it at least once that day then the action figure/doll will appear when your tama sleeps. (if your tama is a boy it will only sleep with the action figure and if it is a girl it will only sleep with the doll)

No,m it isn't dreaming it, it is sleeping with it! As it has played with the action figure/doll during the day and it likes it, then it sleeps with it at night. :lol:

Your tama isn't dreaming of the action figure (well i don't think it is anyway) if you have an action figure or a doll and your tama played with it at least once that day then the action figure/doll will appear when your tama sleeps. (if your tama is a boy it will only sleep with the action figure and if it is a girl it will only sleep with the doll)

EGZACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*(ehem i no i spelled it rong >:angry:)*