Sign in to follow this  
milkandcerealxo

This is sort of weird...

So, everybody knows that you can only get kinakamotchi on generation 2 or higher, along with parents that had high discipline bars (Im talking about version 1 tamagotchis). Well, on my version 1, my tamagotchi died when it was on version 4. So, i started a new one. I was expecting for the baby tamagotchi to turn into a marutchi, but to my suprise, it turned into a kinakamotchi! I know it was probably a glitch (a good one), but i thought it was really weird. Has it ever happened to you?

-Milkandcerealxo ^_^

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THATS A GOOD GLITCH

That's weird, you should keep track of this tamagotchi & see if you get anymore even generation characters =) (such as Mimitchi!!)

Kinkomatchi and Marutchi aren't affected by parents, it's generation and care over baby. If it died after gen. 1, it can still turn into Kinko. It's care (between 3-4 in both stats) to get Kinkomatchi (on gen2+)