This is sort of weird...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkandcerealxo

Reaction score
So, everybody knows that you can only get kinakamotchi on generation 2 or higher, along with parents that had high discipline bars (Im talking about version 1 tamagotchis). Well, on my version 1, my tamagotchi died when it was on version 4. So, i started a new one. I was expecting for the baby tamagotchi to turn into a marutchi, but to my suprise, it turned into a kinakamotchi! I know it was probably a glitch (a good one), but i thought it was really weird. Has it ever happened to you?

-Milkandcerealxo ^_^

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THATS A GOOD GLITCH

That's weird, you should keep track of this tamagotchi & see if you get anymore even generation characters =) (such as Mimitchi!!)

Kinkomatchi and Marutchi aren't affected by parents, it's generation and care over baby. If it died after gen. 1, it can still turn into Kinko. It's care (between 3-4 in both stats) to get Kinkomatchi (on gen2+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back