Has anyone......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your fav tama??

• Mimitchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Violetchi

• Gozarutchi

• Ponytchi

• Hanatchi

• Kuchipatchi

• Makiko

• Memetchi

• Mametchi

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

00shorty00

Reaction score
Whats the most popular tama?? If your fav tama is not on the poll click other and write your fav in a reply plz plz!!! THANK YOU PLZ REPLY.......... :ph34r: :furawatchi: :wacko: :D :huh: :p B) :) :blink: :furawatchi:

[SIZE=10pt]I would have to go with Gozarutchi :furawatchi: because I like his moves, and animations.[/SIZE]

Mametchi! i love him. i love him because my first tama (v1) i got mametchi. i would even collect him. I have plushes, toys, games, book covers of mametchi. no im not obbsessed. :angry:

heh...Just because i own 5 tamas people think i`m obsessed xD Just they wait till i bring trading cards to school...

hey did anyone ever buy the trading cards and get their fave tam in the first pack they open? I did :angry: weird huh?

Mimitchis and Mametchis are lyk popular as!!! NICE CHOICE!! Hay nice reply about the trading cards w8 till u c my skewl!!! 1 teacha has a trading card shredda and if he sees them around skewl he'll grab them and shred them!!WACKO HUH!! :huh:

Mimitchis and Mametchis are lyk popular as!!! NICE CHOICE!! Hay nice reply about the trading cards w8 till u c my skewl!!! 1 teacha has a trading card shredda and if he sees them around skewl he'll grab them and shred them!!WACKO HUH!! ^_^
wow that`s crazy! THAT`S when you bring them in a book or something! Then if he gets near you close the book and put it in your bag...Break it and Fake it *make him think your reading a normal book ^__^*

My favorite tamagotchi would definitely be Ichigotchi, or "Strawberry Guy" as I like to call her, even though I know she is a female.

^_^

heh...Just because i own 5 tamas people think i`m obsessed xD Just they wait till i bring trading cards to school...hey did anyone ever buy the trading cards and get their fave tam in the first pack they open? I did :p weird huh?
Five Tamagotchis huh? I have 12! :D My favorite Tamas aren't real popular - I'm a Kiwitchi freak as you may have guessed and I also adore Simasimatchi.

I love Memetchi!

I have one called April:)

2176.gif

:eek: ;) :D :huh: :eek: :D :p B) :p B) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Five Tamagotchis huh? I have 12! :chohimetchi: My favorite Tamas aren't real popular - I'm a Kiwitchi freak as you may have guessed and I also adore Simasimatchi.
Wahh!!! Lucky you!

But wait...what VArIETY do you have? For evample I have a P1 a V1 two V3`s and a V4... *the V4 and P1 are my faves of those...the mimitchi is cuter ^___^

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I don't have a favorite. But I really like memetchi, mimitchi, kuchipatchi, mametchi, zukyutchi, hidatchi, and some more I can't remember right now.

Matchy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back