AC:WW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

football princess

Reaction score
On AC:WW I have fonund something out, Ya know flowers on the floor? if you pick them and then drag it to your hair, The flower goes in your Hair! I have a pink Cosmo In my Hair :)

Share your Tips And Tricks for AC:WW here!

Aimme

On AC:WW I have fonund something out, Ya know flowers on the floor? if you pick them and then drag it to your hair, The flower goes in your Hair! I have a pink Cosmo In my Hair ;) Share your Tips And Tricks for AC:WW here!

Aimme
Yep - I do that with my dandelions.

The dandelion-clocks you can pick them up, and pressing A, the character blows the pollen off them.

Roses go in the characters mouth.

You can also change the inventory background by dragging a t-shirt or design to the bottom left hand corner of the inventory screen. :) In exchange, you get this orange with white dot t-shirt.

Yep - I do that with my dandelions.The dandelion-clocks you can pick them up, and pressing A, the character blows the pollen off them.

Roses go in the characters mouth.

You can also change the inventory background by dragging a t-shirt or design to the bottom left hand corner of the inventory screen. ;) In exchange, you get this orange with white dot t-shirt.
Cool! I never Knew that! Thanks Spiffy! :)

Aimme

Ya know how villighers give you nick names? If you don't like it, then click no, you get to decide what they call you!

~Brambleclaw

Want to know how to get the golden shovel

step one get 2 shovels

step two make a hole

step three plant one shovel

step four the next day take it out!

I cit down my original trees and plant non-native fruits in the holes so I'll get a big archard - and a lot of bells!

Thanks for the tips! Didn't know either of 'em!

//Yumi

I dont Own AC:WW.. I dont think I want to either.
Even if you don't want to, you're missing something - it's really fun. I know 20 yearold who plays it. :lol:

//Yumi

Yeah, my mom is 56 years old and she plays it.

Anyway, there's a trick with rocks. Get out your shovel and stand behind a rock. Dig one hole to your side and one in back of you. Repeatedly whack the rock with your shovel and Bells will fly out! It's a good way to take in a hefty sum of money every day.

Its wicked!!! I just love that game. How do you get music? Is there a way?
You go and listen to K.K Slider play on a Saturday, between 8PM and 11PM. Make sure you have at least 1 free space in your pockets.

Its wicked!!! I just love that game. How do you get music? Is there a way?
Every Saturday evening (20:00 - 22:00 I think it is) go to the Museum, and then to the Roost Café.

A dog (K.K.) will be on stage. Talk to him, and he will ask for requests. If you say no, he says something like "So you want to be surprised. That's OK, I've got my axe ready, go take a seat". Make sure then that you have space in your pockets. Sit down in the café, and K.K. will start playing a random song. When he finishes he will give you a bootleg which you can then later add to the 'radio' you have at home, and let it play the music whenever you're at your ACWW home.

Every Saturday evening (20:00 - 22:00 I think it is) go to the Museum, and then to the Roost Café.
A dog (K.K.) will be on stage. Talk to him, and he will ask for requests. If you say no, he says something like "So you want to be surprised. That's OK, I've got my axe ready, go take a seat". Make sure then that you have space in your pockets. Sit down in the café, and K.K. will start playing a random song. When he finishes he will give you a bootleg which you can then later add to the 'radio' you have at home, and let it play the music whenever you're at your ACWW home.
I didn't know that! Thanks a lot!

//Yumi

[SIZE=21pt]ok well i have to many tips so just pm me with any questions.[/SIZE]

heres a small easy one

its not a trick anyone can do it buy some letters/ put them in the letter area. if your pockets are full simpley put a item in the letter. it will be like a presnent.

Here's one. To get Nookingtons,nook's final store expansion, you have to spend 240000 bells and have a player buy something from your shop via wireless conncetion. Also, with nookingtons comes the hair salon. For a fee of 3000 bells, you'll be able to change your hairstyle.

WHO WANTS A GOLDEN AX?!!!

1. Buy a RED turnup from Joan

2. Feed it to Wendel. Cross your fingers hopeing to get the Turban

3. Give it to Sahara. Pray to get the Massage Chair

4. Give it to Tormimer. He'll give you a Scallop

5. Give it to Pasicl. Say you drop a Golden Ax. He'll give it to you!!

YES! The golden ax never breaks so you don't always need to buy one!

PS I'M AWSOME AT ACWW SO PM ME IF YOU NEED HINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back