I have two questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Mama27

Reaction score
What are the codes for the V4? I know how to get the pen but I don't know how to get anything else. Do you guys know?

Also, my tamagotchi and another tamagotchi have been connecting A LOT! They had four smileys before they were toddlers! Now they are adults and they have four hearts and are always kissing and have hearts above their heads. This started yesterday. Will they mate today if we keep connecting them?

Please answer my questions!! Thanks.

~Tama Mama :)

Please!! I really need help!! :) OOOHH!!!! ;) :( ;) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
there are plenty of codes...Just go to tamagotchi coes..they`ll be in there.as for the matinbg they should mate today...when you connect them.

there are plenty of codes...Just go to tamagotchi coes..they`ll be in there.as for the matinbg they should mate today...when you connect them.
Thanks!! :angry: :angry:

What are the codes for the V4? I know how to get the pen but I don't know how to get anything else. Do you guys know?
Also, my tamagotchi and another tamagotchi have been connecting A LOT! They had four smileys before they were toddlers! Now they are adults and they have four hearts and are always kissing and have hearts above their heads. This started yesterday. Will they mate today if we keep connecting them?

Please answer my questions!! Thanks.

~Tama Mama :angry:
:angry: go to shop push the a button tap in tyhe cod quick hope i helped

Are your Tamagotchis 5 years old or more? If they are, then they will mate soon.

The codes are (Quoting Kyliesmum):

All of the V4 shop codes:

(please note, code are in the following order; Code=what it gives you=points needed to buy after first time entering in gp (gp=gotchi points))

1. BBCA CCCA= Pen= 15,000gp (found in US V4 instruction sheet)

2. ACAB ACAC= Steak= 1,400gp

3. BAAB ACBA= !! (clone)= 14,000gp

4. CCBA AABB= Honey (love potion)= 7,000gp

5. CAAA BACB= CD3= 0gp

~If you enter all five shop codes, the last code you enter will not give you what the code is for! Instead, it will give you a RARE CELL PHONE. If you would still like to get the last item from the last code, you will have to re-enter the code and buy it. I recommend entering the code for "CD3" last because it is free!

How to enter shop codes? Quoting from the V4 instruction sheet:

Did you find a secret code?

At the shop counter screen, press (A).

Then, press (A) quickly three times. When

the shop owner's face appears surprised, punch in

the secret code to reveal a new item.

[Note: A = left button, B = middle button, C = right button]

This is a quote from chaochy56. You enter these codes in the password area (they work for all tamas!)

40690 89391 (gives a play house)

52815 99088 (gives a Slide)

(Not quoting anymore)

Hope I helped!! <_< :D

(--tamalover99--)

If they are at least 4m they will marrie. It happened to me this morning.

i know the answer to the first Honey/love potion: ccbaaabb

steak:acabacac

clone:baabacba

cd3:caaabacb

rare cell phone:same as cd3 if you dont it the first time then try again.

ps you have to go to the shop then suprise him by pressing a then a thre times fast then put in the code.

hope this helps :(

pikawitchu

By the way, when your tamagotchi is Gen 2 or above, you may begin to use these codes for the cell phone you get from the Shop Codes.

Cell Phone Codes

•Parent – AABACCBB

•Grandparent – CCACBCBA

•Preschool Teacher – AACCCABA

•Turtle Teacher – ACCBCAAB

•Flower Teacher – CBBCBABB

•Canvas Teacher – BBACCAAB

•Tama King – BABCAAAB

Also 1 of the replys say the RARE CELL PHONE i have the cell ph codes!!

AACC CABA -Preschool Teacher

ACCB CAAB-Turtle Teacher

CBBC BABB-Flower Teacher

BABC AAAB-KING

BBAC CAAB-CANVAS TEACHER

I think once you get into next gen it will give you the grandparent/parent cell ph numbas.

Hope I helped!! :huh: :lol: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back