stop thief!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Is there any one out there that knows a code or any other way to stop the robber? if so please share.

I`ve read a lot on the V4 tamagotchis and i`m sorry but there is no way to stop a robber...but it IS said that if you have 3 stars in the points of the cookie your LESS likely to get one...but it`s happened to me quite a few times so it`s quite possible to get one with 3 stars >.>

We have started having this problem too - very upsetting - is it a new feature?

well i have heard this im not sure its true or not but go to the shop and suprise the shopkeeper by presing a then a three times then pres bbaccba

hope this helps

There's no proven code that we know about to stop the Robber.

I have noticed that the more you play games and use items / go to work etc. with your tama, the less likely you are to get the Robber or the bad presents.

I always seem to get bad presents and the robber if I have not played with the tama for several hours other than just to give it MEAL or SNACK :(

well i have heard this im not sure its true or not but go to the shop and suprise the shopkeeper by presing a then a three times then pres bbaccba
hope this helps
That stops the robber? It probably isn't true. It doesn't seem likely, because how are you going to go to the shop when the robber is coming? It doesn't let you do anything. Ugh, I hate this new feature. Even though what he takes doesn't make a big difference since I have a lot of money, it still is annoying! :mellow:

hope this helps
I dont mean to be rude but i saw that on the internet and it is just another one of those fake codes made up by random people. Unfortunately I dont think there is a proper way to get rid of the robber. As angry as it makes you, you're gonna have to live with the robber showing up constanly and taking away money. ^_^

Sorry about the bad news.

Well you could just stop opening your envelope post. (Of course then you might not be able to get other envelope post). ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back