20000 GP as for insurance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rollpoo

Reaction score
I have noticed that if you've passed Generation 1, then generation 2 dies, the new tama baby gets 20000 GP for kings insurance!! Just to get you tiped up! :mellow: Reply soon please!

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Its not a glitch. You have to have passed at least generation 1 and the 1st generation and above, DIES(not went away) you will get 20000 gp

Tht neva happens 2 me it neva has neway.

R u sure you have explained it correctly? It mite wrk!! Ive neva had it happen 2 me

Ok,Are You Trying To Mean That After You Pass Away,You Will Get 20000 GP? I Have Tat Too When I Passed Away Last Time.But I Didnt Get 20000Gp,Instead I Get 40000Gp.Its Not A Glitch.I Think It Is A New Features For V4.Anyway,You Should Be Glad To Have It. :D

Cool, I'm on generation 6 & if my tama does die, at least I'll have the points!

thats has never happened to me and its on the 7th generation.Probably its a glitch

Someone I know had a Generation 2 V4, and the baby never got 20,000GP from the King's insurance. This tip doesn't work.

i think u have to donate money and then u get the money back... Hey rollpoo did you/how much donation did u give to the king?>???????

What rollpoo means [ because many people don't get ] is that a tama who has a child and the child dies the new tama egg gets a certain amount of money. I will try that. Is it v4?

I dont have a V4 myself,but this is what they mean(like tamablues said):

Your on Generation 1, and your tama has a baby.after the Adult tama leaves,if The BABY dies, and you start over your Tama(Reset), you will get around the sum of money they said.But they Say baby,so if its a child/teen/adult/oldie,it may not happen.

I dont know,but heres My versio nif it, and tamablues,your one is also right ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back