Mr. and Mrs Polls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think the 'Mr. and Mrs' Polls are unappropriate?

• No Way! They make people upset!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No they're not, even though I did get nominated for 1 or 2!

• Don't Care

• I like them!

• Sure they are appropriate

• YES! I was nominated in one!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacool

Reaction score
I don't think they are very appropriate, because it will make the people who didn't get nominated feel left out :angry: ! I'm againist them!

Are you??

I'm really not bothered. If people want to have competions, go ahead, If you don't like them, make it clear you do not want to be in them.

i was nominated in 1 and i think if peeple wanna win, they will behave well and b kind

rather than bully and spam

YEAH I DONT LIKE IT COZ THE SAME PERSON SEEMS TO ALWAYS WIN EVERYTHING (and i think you know who)
i know what u mean. it is always tamakitten winning everything. i am so excited because i won the Mrs Kindness contest. that is the only contest that i won in.

i know what u mean. it is always tamakitten winning everything. i am so excited because i won the Mrs Kindness contest. that is the only contest that i won in.
hey!you,roar the tiger,and everyone on tamatalk has no right to blame everything on tamakitten.

i think we shouldnt do this at allthis topic should be closed.sooner or later there is going to be a big agurement and everything is going to be a reck.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i always get like 1 vote and usually not nominated at all. it is awfully annoying and i feel left out when somebody else gets all the glory.

yeah i always get like 1 vote and usually not nominated at all. it is awfully annoying and i feel left out when somebody else gets all the glory.
same here.i felt SUPER sad when i didnt get nominated. :angry: :angry: :D :lol: :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back