My V4 Log : Scribbles on my V4...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@Tensaitchi@

Reaction score
A girl Tsubutchi hatched. I named her LILA. I hope she will become a MEME group ladie..... I want Makiko. I guess I'll wait till the teen stage. I'll be disapointed if it wasn't in the MEME group.... COME ON PUCHITCHI! LOL. :p This ---> :D Is what I want my little LILA to be. You are all thinking "Makiko is ugly on the V4's screen." Yes, I know. I agree. But I've always wanted a secret character. See ya in an hour! (I'm sick, so I'm home!)

E=MC2

@Tensaitchi@

OK, YAY! I got Young Mimitchi. :D Skill points spiked up... Here they are.....

58 intelligence (here I come, Mimitchi!)

34 fashion

27 social

I got Mr. Turtlepedia to boost LILA's intelligence. She's one now. I hope I get Mimitchi! Actually, I have to, because I have more intelligence than anything. Go :p !!!!!

E=MC2

@Tensaitchi@

i had a :angry: 1 time

first it was the drop of water then :mellow: then :huh: memetchi_lover had :huh: mine was 4 and hers was 6 they got married mine had 2 ☺s (girls) SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

im mad at memetchi_lover because the ☺ turned into maidtchi!!!!!!!! (not like emiditly) but her........ nevermind

W00T! A 2 year old Young Mimitchi. I'm expecting Mimitchi soon. Here are the skill points.....

108 intellectual points

47 style/fashion

50 social/kindness

I had a half day cause of parent/teacher conferences. I bought little LILA a stereo.

Latest posts

Back