Question About Tamagotchi Families

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackPhoenicx

Reaction score
I recently bought a V4 Tamagotchi toy, and I just found the Tamagotchi V4 Growth Chart, but I'm still wondering: Is there a way I can make my still toddler-aged tamagotchi go into a certain desired family? And if there is, is there also a way to make my toddler-aged tamagotchi enter the family as a certain teen-aged tamagotchi? Also are there specific ways to make my tamagotchi become a single desired tamagotchi from the Universal Family? Right now I have a female Putichi, and I wish to make her an Ichigotchi, then either a Makikotchi or a Pynonkotchi.

I also have another question, that is if you want a Mimichi, Mametchi, Androtchi, or Kuchipatchi, do you absolutely have to have the younger teen-aged versions of them before that? Or can you get them from a different type of tamagotchi from the same family? (or Universal Family) Also, if you have the younger teen-aged versions of those tamagotchi, are they destined to become their older versions once they reach adult-hood? Or can they become something else from that family? (or Universal Family)

Thank you for reading my question, I know it was alot, but I do still have alot to ask. I greatly apreciate it if you can answer any of my questions here.

:D

Gosh - that's a lot of questions to work thru'....

As far as I know, no one has posted a tried and tested method to guarantee to make a toddler turn into a specific family teen.

Spudi has collected and analysed a lot of growth records and has suggested (hypothesis only) that Harutchis almost never evolve into Kuchi or Meme Group teens, that Puchitchis almost always evolve into Meme teens and that Mohitamatchis usually evolve into Meme or Kuchi teens.

The Universal teens and adults usually evolve as a result of neglectful care - in other words letting the Happy and Hungry hearts empty out several times during their evolution stage, so that the tama has to beep for attention to be fed a MEAL or a SNACK. You have to keep an eye on them tho' - if you leave the hearts totally empty for too long your tama will die :D

For example I got a Gozarutchi from a Young Androtchi by letting the Hungry and Happy hearts totally empty around 4 times during his teen time.

If you want a Mimitchi you must have either a Young Mim or a Ringotchi - that's the way the growth chart should be read: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281 . You also need to collect highest skill points in intelligence (pencil) while the tama is a teen.

Same method of reading the chart goes for getting a Memetchi from a Young Mem or Ichigotchi, etc.

The Universal Characters are the "wild cards". If you have a Universal group teen, then you will probably get a Universal Adult. As mentioned before the Universal Adult can also evolve from teens in the other family groups - but not vice versa (as far as I know).

Hope that some of this makes sense :D

Thank you, I think I have all my questions answered that the answers are known, sorry my topic was long and confusing, I understand what you're saying, and I see the records of the rates of different toddler-aged tamagotchi becoming different familied teens now.

Actually I have a friend who's tamagotchi was from the Universal Family as a teen, then entered the Meme Family as an adult, it's probably just a rare case though, it went from an Obotchi to a Tusakatchi, it must be possible by taking better care of your tamagotchi than before. Thanks again!

^_^

ok, if you get a universal teenager, then you have a chance to get ANY adult, from any family. Not sure about the teenager thing though. Sorry! :D Hope I helped! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back