about the ufo?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok i was shoping on my tama and i saw an irish hat, i brought it for 72537 points and it aperred in my items as a 'ufo' what does it do i am scared to use it is it good or bad???? please help!?!?

[SIZE=10pt]Only your tamagotchi adult can use it, the only thing you do with a UFO is to travel, it's just animations :\ Nothing really special..[/SIZE]

U get it in ur shop. It's pretty rare and wen it cums up it costs 50,000gp!!! ive neva got it in my shop so far

[SIZE=10pt]Only your tamagotchi adult can use it, the only thing you do with a UFO is to travel, it's just animations :\ Nothing really special..[/SIZE]
i agree

your tamagotchi goes to mars and the moon and all kinds of places.

and one more thing

when the shopkeeper wears a doo rag and the stand says sale, everything will be half off.

It isn't an Irish cap. It's a UFO. It will take your Tama to a few places (your tam won't stuck there when you go when you wanna go back just press © or something).

By the way I think you can get it in TamaTown! On d-best.com/tama/howto.html there is this cheat which has been already been posted here (thanks, D-Best!). If you go to the site there is a list of items you can get and I saw the UFO there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back