Sign in to follow this  
PiinkishAverlyn

Has Your Tamagotchi Evolves Into A Adult Two Times

Has Your Tamagotchi Evolves Into A Adult Two Times?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Has Your Tamagotchi Evolves Into A Adult Two Times?

• Yes
    • Is Your Tamagotchi Crazy?
    • No
    • This Is My First Time Seeing Something Happening Like This
    • I Cant Believe It!
    • It Should Be A Glitch
    • I Dont Know
    • I Not Sure
    • You Should Bring Back To The Shop Where You Bought It And Tell The Shopkeeper

Help!My Tamagotchi From A Young Mametchi Envolves Into A Mametchi.And Then,The Next Day,It Envolves Into A Weird Tamagotchi Chracter That Is Wearing Glasses And Looks Like A Scientist.I Saw It In My Own Eyes! What Should I Do? :D

Yes, that is possible, you got a secret character :D

Help!My Tamagotchi From A Young Mametchi Envolves Into A Mametchi.And Then,The Next Day,It Envolves Into A Weird Tamagotchi Chracter That Is Wearing Glasses And Looks Like A Scientist.I Saw It In My Own Eyes! What Should I Do? :P

Thats really amazing because my tamagotchi evolved into that as well! that character is one of 3 special characters and it is called a Tensaitchi! you must of got over 350 intelligence points with 450 combined skill points! i have that character right now as well! the other 2 special characters are Makiko and Nonbiritchi! Tensaitchi has large glasses which are like spirals! dont worry, thats a good thing! These 3 special characters evolve from: Mametchi. Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi! hope i helped you!

*Mimitchi_lover_75239*

:huh:

This is quite possible, I have had this a few times B) You have got a secret character :) :P ;)

You are very lucky :o

This character, I think, is called a Tensaitchi

I agree with Mimitchi_Lover_75239, You must have gotten over 350 intelligence points with 450 skill points :P

I don't know what the other secret chracters are, but Mimitchi_Lover_75239 has got them down B)

Hope I helped :D :D :o

Yeah, totally nothing to worry about!!**

It's just a secret character!!**

Thats really amazing because my tamagotchi evolved into that as well! that character is one of 3 special characters and it is called a Tensaitchi! you must of got over 350 intelligence points with 450 combined skill points! i have that character right now as well! the other 2 special characters are Makiko and Nonbiritchi! Tensaitchi has large glasses which are like spirals! dont worry, thats a good thing! These 3 special characters evolve from: Mametchi. Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi! hope i helped you!

*Mimitchi_lover_75239*

WOW COOL!! I never knew that thanks for the info i'll try and do that

congrats you got a special charectar

Congratulations on getting Tensaitchi :angry:

Here's the link to spudi's V4 growth chart: http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281 you'll see Tensaitchi right there on the same evolution line with Mametchi :rolleyes:

Well done! you have a secret character! you should be real pleased!!!

:( :( :nyatchi: :D :( :( :D :) :( :( :( :( :( :(

yeah i was mametchi and it turned into a geek proffessor dude!

Edited by miritchi

its called a tensaitchi, you get to evolve once more when you have 450 in intelligence skills, or in total. im hoping to get a makiko!

thats because you got i think over 450 intelegence points so it turned into the smart mametchi :D B) :D :D

Yes, 350 intelligence points and 100 combined arts and social points, lucky you!!**

Help!My Tamagotchi From A Young Mametchi Envolves Into A Mametchi.And Then,The Next Day,It Envolves Into A Weird Tamagotchi Chracter That Is Wearing Glasses And Looks Like A Scientist.I Saw It In My Own Eyes! What Should I Do? :blink:

don't worry it's a tensaitchi a very rare secret character and yes you'r lucky to get him you'r inteletcual points must of been high :D :D :D