Has Your Tamagotchi Evolves Into A Adult Two Times

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has Your Tamagotchi Evolves Into A Adult Two Times?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is Your Tamagotchi Crazy?

• No

• This Is My First Time Seeing Something Happening Like This

• I Cant Believe It!

• It Should Be A Glitch

• I Dont Know

• I Not Sure

• You Should Bring Back To The Shop Where You Bought It And Tell The Shopkeeper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiinkishAverlyn

Reaction score
Help!My Tamagotchi From A Young Mametchi Envolves Into A Mametchi.And Then,The Next Day,It Envolves Into A Weird Tamagotchi Chracter That Is Wearing Glasses And Looks Like A Scientist.I Saw It In My Own Eyes! What Should I Do? :D

Yes, that is possible, you got a secret character :D

Help!My Tamagotchi From A Young Mametchi Envolves Into A Mametchi.And Then,The Next Day,It Envolves Into A Weird Tamagotchi Chracter That Is Wearing Glasses And Looks Like A Scientist.I Saw It In My Own Eyes! What Should I Do? :p
[SIZE=14pt]Thats really amazing because my tamagotchi evolved into that as well! that character is one of 3 special characters and it is called a Tensaitchi! you must of got over 350 intelligence points with 450 combined skill points! i have that character right now as well! the other 2 special characters are Makiko and Nonbiritchi! Tensaitchi has large glasses which are like spirals! dont worry, thats a good thing! These 3 special characters evolve from: Mametchi. Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi! hope i helped you! [/SIZE]

*Mimitchi_lover_75239*

[SIZE=14pt] :huh: [/SIZE]

This is quite possible, I have had this a few times B) You have got a secret character :) :p ;)

You are very lucky :eek:

This character, I think, is called a Tensaitchi

I agree with Mimitchi_Lover_75239, You must have gotten over 350 intelligence points with 450 skill points :p

I don't know what the other secret chracters are, but Mimitchi_Lover_75239 has got them down B)

Hope I helped :D :D :eek:

[SIZE=14pt]Thats really amazing because my tamagotchi evolved into that as well! that character is one of 3 special characters and it is called a Tensaitchi! you must of got over 350 intelligence points with 450 combined skill points! i have that character right now as well! the other 2 special characters are Makiko and Nonbiritchi! Tensaitchi has large glasses which are like spirals! dont worry, thats a good thing! These 3 special characters evolve from: Mametchi. Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi! hope i helped you! [/SIZE] 

*Mimitchi_lover_75239*
WOW COOL!! I never knew that thanks for the info i'll try and do that

:( :( :nyatchi: :D :( :( :D :) :( :( :( :( :( :(

yeah i was mametchi and it turned into a geek proffessor dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
its called a tensaitchi, you get to evolve once more when you have 450 in intelligence skills, or in total. im hoping to get a makiko!

thats because you got i think over 450 intelegence points so it turned into the smart mametchi :D B) :D :D

Help!My Tamagotchi From A Young Mametchi Envolves Into A Mametchi.And Then,The Next Day,It Envolves Into A Weird Tamagotchi Chracter That Is Wearing Glasses And Looks Like A Scientist.I Saw It In My Own Eyes! What Should I Do? :blink:
don't worry it's a tensaitchi a very rare secret character and yes you'r lucky to get him you'r inteletcual points must of been high :D :D :D

maybe you let your tama evolve into an oldie a few days early... :)

simple, you got the special character!I feel happy for you!special characters are the hardest to get out of all possible tamas

oh cool haha i wish i had a different sorta secret characta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back