Sign in to follow this  
Lily78900

I DO NOT LIKE POWER PALZ!

I like tamas wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than power palz.its such a wast of 10 Bucks!

I never saw power pals before!

there ok they have the mix feature aswell i got mine 4 £5 at a pound shop then my bro got me another one

:) masketchigirl ;)

Edited by masketchigirl

I got mine on sale at CVS> it was only 4 dollars. I dont relly like em, but im glad i gave them a chance

THats ok. but can you keep it to yourself so other people dont get offended. and i think they are cute, just not that high in quality

I have a cat PowerPalz, but I found out they are really boring. :mametchi: I mean it! BUY A TAMAGOTCHI - NOT A POWERPALZ! Theres only one game you can play, and its totally easy. And it dies everytime, if you dont marry it! Stupid waste of money, I say. Sorry for PP fans! :furawatchi:

Do they even have them anymore? I bought mine 3 years ago.

I agree with you. Not that I have one; I've tried one and I decided I just didn't like it.

@Metcalf// Not really. If you find it offensive, then you could simply ignore it.

My cousin has one. they are so annoying. i used to have one but my cousin plopped it in the toliet. xD thank god she did that!

Sorry,but this fourm is for people who like Powerpalz.The SHOULD NOT be here.:wacko:

Thanks!

~Yogurt~

So let's not make anymore posts that could start a little flame war, eh..?

(don't forget everyone, if you spot a post that you think is inappropriate - you should report it and let a member of staff deal with it)

*closed*