please please help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninabab

Reaction score
ok...heres the deal....

i had a memetchi and the matchmaker came so it had a baby and i read on tamatown that if its part of the family which mine was (the meme family) it will grow up in that family.....

but

the baby it had is now a teen and is a dorotchi.......which is in the kuchi family :)

so..... =S hmm........

is that right....

or a glitch

or what

and! i saw on the v4 growth charch on here in that table you kno.....wich toddler turns in to which family.....well mine was the water drop one....and that said it only turns in to a meme family or a uneversal one

whats happening with my tama =S :D :D :D :wub: :lol:

Any help will be much apreciated

ok...heres the deal....i had a memetchi and the matchmaker came so it had a baby and i read on tamatown that if its part of the family which mine was (the meme family) it will grow up in that family.....

but

the baby it had is now a teen and is a dorotchi.......which is in the kuchi family :eek:

so..... =S hmm........

is that right....

or a glitch

or what

and! i saw on the v4 growth charch on here in that table you kno.....wich toddler turns in to which family.....well mine was the water drop one....and that said it only turns in to a meme family or a uneversal one

whats happening with my tama =S :huh: :eek: :eek: :huh: :huh:

Any help will be much apreciated
:lol: each time a new genaration is made its like reseting your tama only it keeps the data

its differand :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back