Help my Tama is a black screen...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do when my sreen is black?

• Could it be the battery?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Does it need reset?Do I need a new one?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cancan

Reaction score
Today when I got home my Tama screen was black. None of the buttons work. When I press reset, the screen says Sound? ON?OFF? but buttons don't work. Help! :D

This "kinda" happened to my friend today... she had it in her pocket and at school we had some water games going on today... and then the tama kinda got wet and then when she got it out, none of the buttons worked... so now she is going to get a new one.

Today when I got home my Tama screen was black. None of the buttons work. When I press reset, the screen says Sound? ON?OFF? but buttons don't work. Help! :(
All you have to do is let it sit in something hot for a few days.samething happend to me3 times

If it still doesn't work after you press the reset button a few times, you're better off just returning it for a new one. They normally shouldn't do that, so even if you do fix it for now, it may only be temporary.

just stay calm you might need to open up your tamagotchi and see whats wrong :angry: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
this happened to be. Either the ink spilled out and u need to gat a new one, the battery, or it's just broken. So u should go get a new one. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back