Same Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfgal43

Reaction score
I am puzzled by my tama; see since mi 1st tama when i got it mi tamas will turn into oldies so i start them over. I had a boy who was part of the kapatchi family and for some reason mi new boy that i have turned out to be the same thing. Is there ani way to get another kind of family; is it because of the food cuz i always feed it bread and oranges. :chohimetchi:

Families have an annoying tendency to repeat for a long time. I was stuck in the Meme group for about five generations, but I finally got out into the Mame group. ;) I doubt whether food has anything to do with it. It is all about the parents. In the same way that you might have inherited your dad's eyes or your mom's hair, Tamagotchis tend to be in the same group, generation after generation. A good way to get a Tama in another family is to find a friend who has a Tama in a group other than yours and mate the too. This increases the likeliness that the next baby will be in a different group. Another trick is to change your caretaking habits. I myself have found that the Kuchi family (The one you called the "Kapatchi" family) seems to come from rather poor caretaking skills. Try mating with a Mame, Meme, or Universal group character and improving your caretaking and you might just get out of that "Kuchi rut."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back