Have you ever gotten Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever gotten Mimitchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What's That?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second time I started my V4 (which was after I had to reset it to clear an inventory problem where balls and other toys appeared in the meal & snack menu), I got a Mimitchi on generation 1. Her baby grew up to be a Mimitchi. And her baby grew up to be a Mimitchi. I had three generations of Mimitchis. (Then I got the balls in meal & snack menu glitch again.)

Its VERY easy to get Mimitchi on v4 but on the other versions it's EXTREMLY hard to get him. :marumimitchi: I have never got him but I am trying to.

[SIZE=14pt]Yes! i have gotten a Mimitchi once! in fact, i have gotten a Mimitchi a few times! on my very first tamagotchi, on my V2 it grew up to be a Mimitchi, and thats why hes my fav character! :( :( <_< :( :) [/SIZE]

I have one on my V3 right now. Read my log on my siggie for more. This is my 3rd time ever having a mimitchi. It's so cute!

Matchy :p

Why can't I ever get him.. T~T He's been my favourite character since I found out about Tamagotchi.

Wow, many people have got Mimitchi! I didn't know he was easy to get! Well I've never gotten him...

WOW! if u know how to get a Mimitchi can someone pllease send me a message!!! :eek:

Yeah I've had Mimitchi. Not hard to get. Keep tamagotchi close by, when it poops, give it a Time Out, when it has it's back turned to you or when its crying, praise it. Never let hearts drop below 2 empty, and always turn out the lights when it goes to bed.

-C.M.

yup i got one. i feel speicial of getting one altho i don't think they're the HARDEST to get

Yeah I've had Mimitchi. Not hard to get. Keep tamagotchi close by, when it poops, give it a Time Out, when it has it's back turned to you or when its crying, praise it. Never let hearts drop below 2 empty, and always turn out the lights when it goes to bed. 

-C.M.
well actually once i read... it does sound hard O______O

i had them 5 million times..... i always get them for some reason.....

I've had mimitchi twice, (generation 3 and 12). It was actually quite okay for me, all you had to do was keep on getting lots of skill points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back