Should I....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Should I start playing with my tamagotchis again?

I want to, but at the same time I don't. Tamas are getting a little boring.

I have a electrionic tama-like pet coming in the bookorder, and I might be able to win a Littlest Pet Shop digital pet from school.

So, should I start playing with my tamas? If I don't, I'll still have at least one other electronic pet to play with.

:) What do you think? Oh, and if you like tamagotchis don't tell me, "YES! PLAY WITH IT! THEY ARE FUN!" because I want an opinion thats mature and can convince me. My tamas have been neglected for months. Thanks!!

It really depends on your own personal preferences. If you don't like Tamas, nobody's forcing you to play with them, but if you think you want to, go for it. If you think you've done everything there is to do on your Tama, find a growth chart and try to get all the different characters. It's a really good feeling when you get the character you want. Or maybe you want to try and find all the items, look for glitches, or try to debug your Tamagotchi. In my opinion, there's always something more you can do with a Tama. The fun never ends. It's okay if you quit Tamas for a while, sometimes I go through a phase where I quit them, but then a few months later, I come back. Do whatever works for you. If you really think you've done everything there is to do with Tamas but still enjoy the virtual pet concept, try, as you mentioned, to start playing with other vpets and learnng about them. :) No one can force you to do anything, so think about what you want to do, and collect some more opinions. And if you decide to go back to Tamas but get sick of them again, there's always the pause feature! :(

Nobody's forcing you to do so. But, you could start. Try starting a new generation and discover new things. Maybe, you could try for your favorite character. Play lots of games, visit TamaTown, and try for all the characters. You never know. So, I'm not forcing you to, though, why not try?

i think thier getting boring to i don't play with mine at all i just collect them i think i have better things to do then play with them and i'm too old to play with them anyways so i wouldn't play with them but it's your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back