Asking For Help With Homework

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

@Tensaitchi@

Reaction score
Please don't ask for homework help. It might be hard, but ask your teacher/parent to help you. TamaTalk's What's On Your Mind? forum is for stuff non-tamagotchi and not a homework help section. I'm not saying this is bad but you should learn from an adult rather than us from here because we're mostly teens and kids here and we don't know everything in the world and we may get it wrong. It's like copying off someone on a quiz and it will just make you feel bad, so please don't ask for homework help. I hope no one does this.

I havent seen one topic with someone asking for Homework help =|...
Me either...... :angry: and What's on Your mind is actually about Tamagotchi....(Non) Tamatalk is where you talk about other stuff...

Frankly, I don't think this topic is very necessary... :angry:

If people feel they need to ask for homework help, sure they can get it from a willing adult! But I don't see a direct problem with asking for homework help online if the giver doesn't automatically give up the answer without explanation.

(BTW: Your post sounded a whole lot like back-seat modding, @Tensaitchi@... Just to say.)

Please don't ask for homework help. It might be hard, but ask your teacher/parent to help you. TamaTalk's What's On Your Mind? forum is for stuff non-tamagotchi and not a homework help section. I'm not saying this is bad but you should learn from an adult rather than us from here because we're mostly teens and kids here and we don't know everything in the world and we may get it wrong. It's like copying off someone on a quiz and it will just make you feel bad, so please don't ask for homework help. I hope no one does this.
SPAM

reported

I don't think this topic is really nessicary.

I mean, people really don't post about homework. And when they do, so what? :chohimetchi:

Of course, we shouldn't be giving them the answers but sometimes kids get really stuck.

Asking for some homework help is fine with me.

Listen to Tamagirl_Desy. Shes right. And shes on the TamaTalk FAQ TEAM. :chohimetchi:

Theres really no reason to report anyone though.

I think helping people with homework is fine, so long as people aren't asking just giving answers. If they're looking for an explanation on how to do something, I think it should be perfectly okay for them to ask for it and get what help they need.

Also some parents don't know the answers to homework. I had pre-algebra homework years ago that I asked my mom for help with, and she didn't even know the answer. Teachers aren't always willing to help either. I've had a number of teachers who when I asked for help, they told me to ask my peers, who didn't know the answer or what to do either. It's not always as easy as 'ask a parent/teacher.'

If you think it should be a rule to ban homework help, post it in suggestions, but right now it's not a rule, so please don't try to enforce it. Non-TT is a place for people to talk about non-tamagotchi related subjects. Homework is one of those subjects.

If you are saying don't post it in sections that have to do with tamagotchis I agree. If you are saying don't ask for homework help at all then I don't agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back