is it okay... in 'popular' language...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Thomas the tank (engine) for babies or little kids?

• LOL!!!... are you kidding?!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the first ammendment! the first ammendment!

• ME SO INTO RAP YO CAN'T HEAR WHAT YO SAYING!!!!

• you like thomas the choo-choo?!?! >:P

• its ok i like something that is [NOT] for babies and tots!

• me so in2 cht languag cn't undrstnd wht u r sain

• it's ok :)

• THE WORD DUDE/DUDETTE IS SOOOOOOO 37 YEARS AGO!!!

• sorry i was taking care of my tama /:D

• who is thomas the tank engine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon it's ok.

I mean, how boring would the world be if everyone liked Snoop Dogg and no one liked Beyonce?

Everyone is different annd that's what individuality is all about! My friend still likes children's things. She collects Care-Bears, has heaps of fairy books and still likes to play tiggy and run around like crazy. XD But that's what makes her individual and different from everyone else

Liking something that most people don't isn't a bad thing. It's a good thing and people should respect what you like. If they think it's stupid well that's their problem of not understanding how the world goes roung.

well, cutie_pop, you are sort of right...

the jerks in the back of my bus have to shout out the names of reproductive organs for no particular reason, and somebody just HAS TO SAY something like 'TOMMY THE TANK [bad word]WIT HIZ [bad word] MAMA!!!!' if i even say the word thomas!!! > :p

so you're right, i think it's okay

but what is tiggy?

mabye its something where you wait about 30 minuites staring at your tamagotchi checking its health meter over and over until the happiness/hunger drops one, then you fill it up and shout out the word "TIIIIIIIIIGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" XO

at the top of your lungs. other than that, i havn't a clue :lol:

@complete tama fanatic@

I used to love him when I was little X3

Uh.. I guess it depends on how old you are. As people get older others think it's wrong to like childish things.

Just like how some people here think it's wrong for anyone over 13 to like tamagotchis <.<

If you really like something like that who cares what they think?

I personaly am not a fan but don't let these 'populars' rule what you like and what you don't. ;]

[SIZE=14pt] Rofl! i used to love him lol!! when i was 3 ^0^[/SIZE]

but i agree with you all people you can like whatever you want no matter what people say about it it does not matter what they think you like it its fine with you go ahead :eek: no one can stop you from likeing or disliking anything

lol. My sisters friends dad is forty something and he LOVES Japanese superhero kind of things.

He has figures, movies, videos and a whole other lot of stuff. I think it's ok to like those kind of things too.

There's heaps of people like that so really, what's the problem of liking Thomas?

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends.

If you like Thomas The Tank Engine as, say, a friend, then it's okay.

But if you are in love with him, it's bad, because I'm going to marry him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Er.. Um.. I think those trains are kinda creepy...

P.S. OH I LURVE HAMYTARO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back