Your tama awake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missana256

Reaction score
This works on all versions.

Step 1:When your tama is sleeping and nothing is highlighted exept the attention button press b.

Step 2:Hold a and press c.

Step 3:Get to the third number thing.

Step 4:Set the time to 10 am

Step 5:Exit the box with the numbers.

Step 6:Antipresto!Your tama is awake!

Its the same as putting your tama to sleep but when your tama is awake and you set the timer to 10pm.

YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!!!!! :) :D -_- -_- :wacko: :ph34r:

Tell me if it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
This works on all versions.Step 1:When your tama is sleeping and nothing is highlighted exept the attention button press b.

Step 2:Hold a and press c.

Step 3:Get to the third number thing.

Step 4:Set the time to 10 am

Step 5:Exit the box with the numbers.

Step 6:Antipresto!Your tama is awake!

Its the same as putting your tama to sleep but when your tama is awake and you set the timer to 10pm.

YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tell me if it works.
we all know that because we have to set the time when we first get it!!! :( :) :( :) oh the box with numbers is the time!!!

The way you put it is sort of confusing. It should be like this:

1:Make sure your tama is sleeping!

2:press B to go to the clock

3:press A and C

4:set the time to 10am

5:press B twice

6:It's awake!

The way you put it is sort of confusing. It should be like this:1:Make sure your tama is sleeping!

2:press B to go to the clock

3:press A and C

4:set the time to 10am

5:press B twice

6:It's awake!
Actually its trice. :pochitchi: :huh: :huh: :kusatchi: :huh:

we all know that because we have to set the time when we first get it!!! :angry: :huh: :blink: :mellow: oh the box with numbers is the time!!!
Oh never mind :huh:

Shouldn't your tamagotchi be awake by 10a.m. any way? mine always wakes up at 9a.m.!

thanks for telling me how to wake up my tama! it helped! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people didn't know that, I'm sure. Thank you for the tip, I am sure someone learned form it.

Since I'm here, I'd like to mention that setting the time can be benificial for restocking the shops as well as catching the matchmaker as well.

Yes. Knowing what events come at what time for every tama is very useful. You dont have to wait days for the item you want when you can just reset the shop stock at... what time was it again? :furawatchi: :chohimetchi: :)

we all know that because we have to set the time when we first get it!!! :huh: :) :huh: :ph34r: oh the box with numbers is the time!!!
well don't put her down about it! :( alot of people still dont know that :D i say koodos on the cool tips! :D :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back