Girls do you shave...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalker101

Reaction score
Girls, do you shave your legs and what age, or grade are you in????

I don't but 2-3 of my friends do. One of my friends; well her mom made her. And she was doing it in the shower and her mom came IN the shower w/ her, kinda weird if you ask me. So do you???

TT101

I do! I can't stand furry legs! ^_^ It improves my self esteem to shave my legs, somehow...

Yes I do shave.

I can't stand NOT shaving- it makes me so self concious. ^^'

I'm lucky because my hair is blonde so even if I forget for a couple dayts it's all good except for the annoyance for myself.

If you are thinking about starting to shave first talk to your parents. If it's ok with them maybe start out with a razorless shaver- I heard Veet works really well. I started out with something of the sort, but now I just use a razor.

At first I felt funky about it but now it's no big deal. ;]

Yes, I do, and I'm almost 12 pretty much.

I shave my arm pits every day though... I can't stand sweating!

Yes, I do, and I'm almost 12 pretty much.I shave my arm pits every day though... I can't stand sweating!
It's odd- I don't have to shave under my arms. o.0

I don't have any hair there.

I guess I can consider myself lucky then. xD

Althought it might be difficult when I do start shaving there becuase I have a big mole there. Bleck. xP

I dont shave :/ I use nair
I used to do Nair, but it made my fingernails feel all weird, and shaving is quicker, so I do that now. But Nair works better.

Matchy :lol:

Yes, I've been shaving ever since I was 11.

We were in Mexico, and I was getting self-conscious about my legs. Even though I have light blonde hair, (that you can't even see.o_O) ...I wanted to try it.

So I asked my mom, and she immediately let me.

I feel so much better now! :lol:

At first, It's kinda weird. But then you just get used to it.

Your legs feel so smooth when you shave! :lol:

I use Venus Breeze (the newest kind) and it's very nice.

You don't have to lather it, and it smells good!

It prevents those nasty little cuts and bumps.

-Rachel

Yeah. But I dont see a lot of point in it, because I always wear pants, and I wear leggings with my skirts (which I wear about every two milleniums). I hate my legs anyway. So many scars... they're just plain hideous.

As do I also, but I notice Nair misses some hairs with me so a backup shave after using it is key. I do shave completely though when Nair is not in my price range.

Girls, do you shave your legs and what age, or grade are you in????I don't but 2-3 of my friends do. One of my friends; well her mom made her. And she was doing it in the shower and her mom came IN the shower w/ her, kinda weird if you ask me. So do you???

TT101
I don't shave them that often for some reason. BTW I'm 13 yrs old and in 7th grade.

I probably should shave them much more though. It's just that whenever I shave them really well a lot of hairs dont get shaved. Thats why I use Nair

My mom uses it, lol! When I start I will probably use one of those ones where you put the cream stuff on and the use the blade-less shaver to take it off. [SIZE=21pt]How often do you shave them???? [/SIZE]Cause my friend's mom makes her do it in front of her EVERY day in the shower naked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back