OH, PLEASE HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truly_kool

Reaction score
:eek: I have been upsessed with my tamagotchi v4 for SUCH a long time. but im just losing interest in it..FAST! it seems boring and pointless to me now. can someone tell me how i can get back into my tama or...JUST HOW ITS NOT BORING!

:eek: i love my tamagotchi... but do i anymore?

that happens to me alot........I don't know a 'cure', but now that my tama has had a close death experience (thanks, reset button!) I'm more into it. I also had bought a U.F.O. :lol: (50k is alot!)

Last edited by a moderator:
that happens to me alot........I don't know a 'cure', but now that my tama has had a close death experience (thanks, reset button!) I'm more into it. I also had bought a U.F.O. :lol: (50k is alot!)
[SIZE=14pt]Thats close to what happened to me! my tama very nearly died and thats what got me interested in it again! :lol: [/SIZE]

I got tired of mine after a while, too.

There is no cure, just stay away from it for a while, you will eventually reghain interest.

I got tired of mine after a while, too.There is no cure, just stay away from it for a while, you will eventually reghain interest.
That always happens to me, oh just don't forget to pause it.

Try buying lots of new items from the shop, or pick a character that you really like and try to get it. =]

It does not hurt to take a small break, I have done that, and I always miss my tama after a little while, then it is fun to play with it again!

(Just make sure to take out the batteries)

Do you take your Tamagotchi to school? If so, best not to bring it and leave it on pause... I find it's better for my own sanity :huh:

I used to bring with me my version 1 to school.

I just turned the sound off, kept it in my pencil case when inside,

and with me when I was outside.

I would pick really cool names for it, aim for certain characters, and try to take as good care as possible. That always helps me have fun w/ them.

Matchy :D

I lost interest in tamagotchis, but I'll look at the new versions and check them out, and then sell them on eBay.

Here are the steps to get interested in your tama again....*made by me*

1. Reset your tama and choose a cool name.

2. Aim for a certain charcter.

3. Try different caring methods.

4. Connect with other tamas!

5. Bring your tama to school (if you can)

6. Look up tamas on Google.

xDD There you go!

Don't worry; I was out of them too. I'm sorta getting back into them again now, but the tama faze seems to go in and out for me. Hope I helped!

This has happened to me.

Get away from it and take out the battery. After a couple weeks you'll like it! (It took MUCH longer for me.)

i lost intreset in tamas ages ago, u cant help it unfortunatly but there will be other things u like.

best wishes bronte.

That happens to me too! What I do is put it on pause in a safe place for a while the voila I miss it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back