school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky192837

Reaction score
hey guys so do you think we need school or not? Because i dont. because there is no point! Especially math becuz i could just use my cell it has a calculater on it so theres DEFFINENTLY no actual "point" in school! do you think there is? why or why not? please reply to this! :ph34r:

Yes, there is. It's to learn things that we'll probably need to know one day. And also to socialize and meet people our own age. Most people meet their friends through school.

Some things don't seem quite important, such as algebra. I'm not quite sure where I'll need to use that. Does anyone know?

i think school is impotant i dont know why ppl dont like school i love it all my friends are there and its realy not hard at all (exept algebra not my best subject XD)

and then about the algebra thing alot of ppl use it in there jobs like computer progamers game makers and so on

Yes, there is. It's to learn things that we'll probably need to know one day. And also to socialize and meet people our own age. Most people meet their friends through school.Some things don't seem quite important, such as algebra. I'm not quite sure where I'll need to use that. Does anyone know?
You actually use it alot. Like when you're trying to figure out the price of something that was marked down. And a lot of other times I can't think of.

I do think school is necessary. Don't you think it would be weird if no one could add one plus one? Sure, we have calculators, but we have to know how to do the problem to use the calculator. The calculator does the arithmatic, your brain does the rest. What if no one knew that America or France had revolutions? Wouldn't that be odd? Or that no one knew England used to control America. Or that plants are alive. Or why we bleed. Or even how to read and write! Believe it or not, you probably wouldn't know most of the things you do if you didn't go to school. Including how to communicate with people over the internet like you're doing right now. (You wouldn't know how to spell or structure sentences or what letter made what sound.)

You also wouldn't know how to do a lot of the basic things you need to do to get a basic job. Look back in history. Now that most people go to school, isn't the economy much better than it used to be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I hate school, we need it. We need it to learn. Without school, you wouldn't know what 0+0 is! :ph34r:

If it wasn't for school you wouldn't even know how to use a calculator. Let alone know what numbers were...

We need school to learn how to spell and read, if it wasn't for school, there wouldn't be much to do.

We absolutlety need school, without school scientists coudn't find out anything about the earth the earth woudlve been mysterious, all those discoveries gone. The computer can't be invented therefore we wouldn't have tamatalk or tamagotchis or any technology. We wouldn't have medicine either.

hey guys so do you think we need school or not? Because i dont. because there is no point! Especially math becuz i could just use my cell it has a calculater on it so theres DEFFINENTLY no actual "point" in school! do you think there is? why or why not? please reply to this! :ph34r:
I think school is pretty important.Well,yrah,it's boring,but if you don't go to school,you wont hav a successful future.

hey guys so do you think we need school or not? Because i dont. because there is no point! Especially math becuz i could just use my cell it has a calculater on it so theres DEFFINENTLY no actual "point" in school! do you think there is? why or why not? please reply to this! ^_^
Of course we need SCHOOL! I mean with out it we wouldnt have almost anything we have now! I mean school can be boring and sometimes I hate it! But I love it! I waould be bored with out it! But dont get me wrong I LOVE summer too! But I am glad for school!

Yes, there is. It's to learn things that we'll probably need to know one day. And also to socialize and meet people our own age. Most people meet their friends through school.Some things don't seem quite important, such as algebra. I'm not quite sure where I'll need to use that. Does anyone know?
yea but i still dont wanna learn...

Although I hate school, we need it. We need it to learn. Without school, you wouldn't know what 0+0 is! :(
wat is 0+0 lol lol ha ha ha ho ho ho is this spam :)

As I can see school would be important for your typing grammar :) (no offense) of course we need school it's boring but it can help you get prepared with a lot of things like jobs, raising kids, life, and etc.

It's your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back