FREAKY GLITCH...but good!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truly_kool

Reaction score
first things first..scratch out the part about the "good" glitch in the title...

:) this is so WEIRD! i have never had a glitch on my tamagotchi... ever! But just EARLY this morning around 4:00 AM! my tamagotchi started to beep realy loudly (almost woke up my parents) and i looked at the screen and it looked like it was about to evolve, it shook on the screen, and then nothing happend. i went to my items and ALL of my 12 items were BREAD. i checked my money to see if anything else weird happend and it said 99,999 i used to have 20,000! forget the glitch i went to the store on my tamagotchi and saw my whole shop was filled with tickets! they were all to canada! i was going to buy all of them, i had enough money, but then it wouldnt let me buy any!!! :) I looked back at my money and i only had 99 points!!!! HELP!!! WHAT Is HAPPINING TO MY TAMAGOTHCI???!!! :)

If this helps:

generation: 4

Weight: 20

Kind: v4

tama: itchigotchi (teen)

Last edited by a moderator:
that is very WEIRD!!! I really think its a glitch but i'm not sure cause i never had a glitch before so yah. check its battery or did u drop or it got water over it? think back and recall anything u did with ur tama the day before. in all try gettting it to mechanic or buying a new if it doesn't stop. hope i helped(*)

It is a v4? It is not supposed to be an itchigotchi. Itchigotchis on a v4 are supposed to be girls. Any way this is a MAJOR glitch I would reset and download first. Then if nothing happens, I would reset it all together. :wub: Hope I helped.

tamablues

:D wow!!! very big!

leave it for a day and see.

let it go asleep and then wake it up.

or reset and download.

hope i helped

kind regards

*~tamacrazy~* :hitodetchi:

mabye u can sell it on ebay for a whole bunch of money, saying:

'totally glitched tama tinkered with father time, the god of money and the golden cow!!!'

;)

:D okay, I was just kidding :D but that must've been scary!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

next thing u know, It'll be eating poo, marrying the matchmaker, and the baby'll stay a teenager at the age of 7!!! :eek:

[just teasing :rolleyes: ]

hope things get better!!! :D :D :D

@complete tama fanatic@

whoa, that is weird! That has never happened to me before!are you sure that your tama is a ichigotchi? My friends' ichigotchis were girls...... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back