Tama Love

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfgal43

Reaction score
I have a v4 and a v3 and i am connecting them together. When i look at their friend list the characters look like the mailman, but on mi v4 it's the same characters as mi v3, but on mi v3 it's still da mailman, what is happening?

And also can i mate a v4 with a v3? ;)

1. That happens when you are connecting with another version. It shows up like that because it is a stranger tamagotchi from another version. If you connect with the same version, it will just be your regular tamagotchi looks.

2. You can mate any version with any version as long as you fulfill the requirements for mating.

I have a v4 and a v3 and i am connecting them together. When i look at their friend list the characters look like the mailman, but on mi v4 it's the same characters as mi v3, but on mi v3 it's still da mailman, what is happening?
And also can i mate a v4 with a v3? :)
If a tama connects to another tama and the character doesn't exist on other versions, it appears as Nazotchi, a secret character, who is now more commonly called "mailman" because that's his job on V4.

And yes, tama can mate with other versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back