my very glitched up version 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla

Reaction score
well, i was opening up my tamagotchi and i tried the trick where you can turn your tamagotchi from a connection to a connexion. when i put a battery in, it immediatly took me to where i set up the clock. i didn't have a chance to download or reset. while i was setting it up, the months were glitched! it let me go past 12. and when i finished that, it had one of my previous characters, the hamburger. when i tried pressing a button, i couldn't do anything. i can only press the middle button, which gives me the time. and i can't turn off the sound or anything. and it beeped at me and it was feeding itself and the food icon was highlighted! then a while later, it started singing! i can take some pictures for you if you don't believe me, but i need to recharge my camera. :)

and it justed pooped and it cleans up by itself. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... Sound extremely glitchy to me. I couldn't tell you if it's permanent, but I will tell you this: Be sure you know what you're doing when messing with a Tamagotchi's circuitry! :huh: I would say if it doesn't improve at all, try getting a new tama. You can still get V1's off the internet, and newer versions (Like V3s and V4s) are always interesting. :unsure:

Um, it kinda sounds like you tried to debug it & it went all....glitchy.Uh, I think it's broken.But there is always the risk that you will break your tama if you try to debug it.Sorry!

This is a trick I found - erase the spots you used, that's how you undo it!

It's happened before to me!

You can't change a Connection to a Connexion or vice versa. They are different versions altogether.

it's not broken or anything, it works fine. it just does things by itself like go to the toilet, feed itself and clean itself up. when i opened it up, i knew what i was doing, i just wanted to play around with it.

oh. sorry but I think you busted it for life :)

sorry for bumping but something else interesting i saw on my version one is that when i reset it, after i chose the name, it gave me a different screen and it had the options BOY or GIRL. it's so cool. :D you can choose genders!

sorry for bumping but something else interesting i saw on my version one is that when i reset it, after i chose the name, it gave me a different screen and it had the options BOY or GIRL. it's so cool. :( you can choose genders!
You can choose :p awesome! that would be cool to do that.

sorry for bumping but something else interesting i saw on my version one is that when i reset it, after i chose the name, it gave me a different screen and it had the options BOY or GIRL. it's so cool. :ph34r: you can choose genders!
:angry: Uhh..I thinked you debuged your tama. I debuged all of my tamas exept the V4. this is how I debuged my tamas:

BUT only do this if you want a different tama

P.S. Please be carfull not to make those two wires in the tama snap off. If the do, You'll never get sound from your tama again. I know I did it before.

Fully unscrew the little screws and fully open up the tama , look for a circle with a line throgh it (its on the southeast corner). it looks like this (l) .get a pencil and draw a line this way --} throgh the line. Put it back together, put the battery back in, and it would turn on. choose reset and set everything (but if it doesn't let you put your username in, then open it up again, erase the line you made, and draw it again.). The egg will open and you get to choose any tama you want :huh: ! You'll even get to choose secert tamas like Nazotchi and that hamburger thing. If your really lucky, you'l be able to choose a tama that looks like a cluster of dots :huh: ! Also, if you want your tama to grow really fast, press the C button. Your tama will go really fast! But it changes the time too. :(

well it hapened something like that:

i was using my v1 (mexican version with no debugg button. with a factory defect that you have to put a tape to hold the battery) and i didn't put the tape so the screen dissapeared and i gave it a pat and the screen have: download reset. i picked download and leaftchi apeared on the screen!!! that really weird

***excuse me for my bad english, i am from mexico and i dont know how to use the words correectly***

Yes you can. I've done it before.
That dosn't make any sense! Ok let's take you for example, lets say your a frog. You can't change a frog to a cow can you? NO you can NOT! So why should you be able to change a tama type, you CAN'T, get it? :eek: :angry: :angry: Sorry for being so mean...but, i CAN'T take it when people are so subburn, someone hers this they think that, if you thought you changed your tama, you did NOT. :lol: If some said that you rub a pencil on the debug sign on the tama circuit board, it's called debugging. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Uhh..I thinked you debuged your tama. I debuged all of my tamas exept the V4.
so have i. but i didn't debug it. there are 2 other circles on the circut board labled JP1 and JP2 and i scratched those. they're right by the 2 sound wires.

You Main Reversed your Tam! Your Tam will feec its self and everything! (cool) And anyway, that trick doesn't work. Instead it does... well, THAT. It wears of in like an hour. (mabe a couple)

-_- Yeah, you Main Reversed it. You can choose your gender and it will take care of its self. It wears off in an hour or so. It can also give you connecting problems, like it may freeze when you play a game. (all the time, too...) :D :rolleyes: :unsure: :mellow: :wacko: :angry: :ph34r: :blink: :wub: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back